Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the forum, joined up a few weeks back after buying my B6 S4. I'm also new to the detailing world, having always used a simple bucket and sponge to "clean" my cars I wanted to make sure I was looking after the S4 when giving it a clean and have become a bit anal with wanting to keep it shiney.
So Iv done a fair bit of reading up and this is what Iv decided to do today, please let me know if there is any step you'd change or not bother with, the car is fairly clean as is but I don't think it's had a proper detail for a while, anyways here we go.....
1. Pressure wash whole car.
2. Apply alloy wheel cleaner (can't remember brand) clean with soft wheel brush.
3. Pressure wash down wheels ( from a bit of a distance 3ft? So not to damage)
4. Apply ph neutral snow foam ( can't remember brand)
5. Pressure wash off snow foam
6. Clean car using 2 bucket method, micro fibre mit and dodo juice born to be mild shampoo
7. Dry using micro fibre drying cloth
8. Clay bar car using dodo juice born slippy and dodo juice fine clay bar.
9. Pressure wash ?? Is this step needed after claying??
10. Apply dodo juice lime prime pre wax cleanser and buff off by hand (panel by panel)
11. Apply a few layers of dodo juice super natural hybrid wax/sealer, buff off by hand (panel by panel)
12. When wax has fully cured buff car using dodo juice basics of bling detail spray.
13. Use a back to black type silicon on black door wings and window trims, wiper arms etc.
How does that sound? I'm going to start around 9 this morning so will get some before and after pics up.
Is there anything I should be aware of using the above products please guys? As said Iv done my reading up and am 99% sure on what I'm doing, I haven't bought a wheel sealer yet so may use the super natural hybrid on the wheels this time, or I also have a pot of dodo juice purple haze 30ml so may try that.
Thanks in advance