bye bye M seal hello black fire...

G

_G_

All I can say is.. if you have black paint.. black fire is the way to go.
I've just finished a 6 hour polish, seal and wax... and I can honestly say I have never seen it glisten like this in my life...
I'd upload photos but the quality from the iphone is so poor in my opinion and since my DLSR was stolen by some meth head.. I have been too upset to buy another one.

:icon_thumright:

the neighbours were so impressed they all came out to ask for advice on their black paint.. swear down black fire owe me commission!! can't wait to take it out.. jaws will drop..

Tell us more maybe we could do a group buy detailing kit with the main dealer or a tester kit to detail your car once

Sounds good, had a wee glance online .. Pricey stuff !
Get some pics up :)

Also try Angelwax Guardian.....I have tried Black Fire and its good. Guardian IMO is slightly better with a deeper shine to it. If anyone wants to try it.....it comes in 100ml or 200ml pots and I can do a group buy if enough interest in it.

Blackfire is excellent with black paint

Will look into the group buy thing and e-mail them to see what they say unless someone from ASN already deals with that stuff? Here are some pics.. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366646425458216ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366646436360662ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366646452954737ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366646467247630 its like a black mirror! Deep deep wet look that does the paint justice. I was at Tesco just now and the only comparison I could find was a black 62 plate merc! That's how good it is!

PB black hole is a glaze and not a sealant. PB's is still great if you want to use it on top of a polish but its not necessary. If you don't have a sealant you can glaze then wax instead. I've used glaze as a standalone product many times when I've run out of wax or not bothered to wax and it works great for a few weeks worth of rain beading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Poorboys EX sealant is good though. I'd recommend that if anyone found blackfire expensive

+1 For Blackfire! Well worth every penny, I love the stuff! I use 'blackfire all finish paint protection' then blackfire 'midnight sun paste wax' on top ........amazing results IMO.