Heads up on a DA polisher

Mikemc

Scooby Slayer
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
In my local costco there selling DA polishing machines 19.99+vat.

I think there called wax wizard?

Where are you located? Mine was haydock Costco , it has moved location twice around the store. Firstly it was near the car stuff then went onto near fruit along with the giant pack of 30 microfibres for 11 quid haha

Ive just seen this and popping over to my local Costco now....2 min drive from work. Fingers crossed. If £19.99 I may buy afew for some of those not so lucky (fingers crossed)

Just been to Edinburgh Costco and it hasnt got the DA polisher....it did have the Wax Wizard Random Orbital polisher @ £6.75 which I dont want.

Oh well looks like I will have to wait until my new Rupes LHR15E Bigfoot luxury kit arrives.......this I am looking forward to using.

Where are you located? Mine was haydock Costco , it has moved location twice around the store. Firstly it was near the car stuff then went onto near fruit along with the giant pack of 30 microfibres for 11 quid haha

I'm in west London, my nearest costco is watford. lol at the 30 micro fibres for £11 yeah what a bargain they were! I also had to have the michelin boot tidy for £15 to keep all my ever growing products in!