Detailing box offer 2

Munch

Reaction score
Hey all,

Seeing as last months waxybox offer was such a great success, I'm going to do the same again this month.

The boxes will include; a Luxury 15ml Carnauba Wax, 5x 50ml Liquid / cream detailing products, accessories, gifts and more.

I've had several of these in the past and the products that have come out the box are fantastic, some better than others, but overall impression is great. I'm sure others from the last offer will vouch how good the offer is.

Check out they're website for further details of what it's all about.

This will be the same offer as last time, but, I will have to charge £2.60 p&p this time. Unfortunately I under estimated the price to send these items on the last group buy and the extra cost came from my pocket (just to confirm, I make no money out of this)
Now, they are normally £15 plus p&p to buy direct from they're website, but, I have been told that as a club, if we can get a minimum of 10 people, we get them for £10 delivered to a single address.

Seeing as the show season is fast approaching, it thought this may be a great deal.

Let me know
Ben

Detailing Products Sample Box

Confirmed boxes :
Munch
Audi Dynamik

Confirmed boxes :
Munch
Audi Dynamik
Gates
chris-vspec
mark_s3
mart77

Confirmed boxes :
Munch
Audi Dynamik
Gates
chris-vspec
mark_s3
mart77
Kaza

Put me down for one plz mate pm me when u need payment cheers

Confirmed boxes :
Munch
Audi Dynamik
Gates
chris-vspec
mark_s3
mart77
Kaza
ChrisS385
Southylad

thanks can you let me know as soon as payment is required thank you

Right guys and girls, sorry I've not been as responsive as with the last group buy, I've been trying to sort out the 2 missing boxes with the post office claim system, which seems to be a face to brick wall situation :banghead:

I am this minute emailing waxybox about our involvement in the group buys and with not wishing for anyone to miss out like the last one, I'm trying to arrange a club discount code, so instead of paying me for the box, the money will go straight to waxybox and they will send it direct to you. Giving you the direct contact with the company in the event anything goes wrong.

i will keep you updated with info and payment details as soon as I know them

Reactions: markos72, ST09, Audi Dynamik and 1 other person
Right guys and girls, sorry I've not been as responsive as with the last group buy, I've been trying to sort out the 2 missing boxes with the post office claim system, which seems to be a face to brick wall situation :banghead:

I am this minute emailing waxybox about our involvement in the group buys and with not wishing for anyone to miss out like the last one, I'm trying to arrange a club discount code, so instead of paying me for the box, the money will go straight to waxybox and they will send it direct to you. Giving you the direct contact with the company in the event anything goes wrong.

i will keep you updated with info and payment details as soon as I know them
Good work Munch-you're a legend.Gonna give this box a miss but will be interested in further boxes.
Still to try out the stuff in box one,weather been poor up here :(

Guys and girls, I'm now back on it and ready to get going on the next order of boxes.

I will arrange a special audi-sport code for us to order direct from waxybox with delivery straight to your door.

The 2 that were missing from the original order, I will personally cover and you will receive them at the end of June direct from supplier.

many apologies for the down time, had a few family issues, but am now fully prepared to get this sorted and ultimately, see some happy faces with this awsome offer :D

thanks
ben

Reactions: Amason007
I've got this months but if you could get a code sorted that be great ;)

Ive heard amazing reviews about this and i think im going to be jumping on the band wagon. :)

Do we have a discount code yet?

I've emailed Richard who is my contact. He has said if we can get 10+ people asap, he will do us mays box, but otherwise we can all have June's box.
he will be sorting the code out over the weekend, ready for me to pm it to the relevant people when we have enough numbers. The code will not be distributed on the public forum, so if you want in on the very generous offer, get your name down. These boxes do not hang around very long and often sell out before the cut off date

Sooo far:

Munch
Sidhu88
Turbo Jay
Czm
Jonse
Chris-Vspec
Markos72
Moggytom

need at least 4 more then we can get the code

Good stuff :) il be after te June box just got the mays box :)

I'm just waiting on mays box to drop through the door. So I might be looking for June's box. I take it you get the same deal as going through there site.

Their website is £15 inc free delivery, we get it for £10, but will have to confirm on delivery costs

I've emailed Richard who is my contact. He has said if we can get 10+ people asap, he will do us mays box, but otherwise we can all have June's box.
he will be sorting the code out over the weekend, ready for me to pm it to the relevant people when we have enough numbers. The code will not be distributed on the public forum, so if you want in on the very generous offer, get your name down. These boxes do not hang around very long and often sell out before the cut off date

Please add me to this list thank you

Put me down please :)

cheers Jonse

Munch
Sidhu88
Turbo Jay
Czm
Jonse
Chris-Vspec
Markos72
Moggytom
Spartan91
Jonse

You can add my name to the list too please - not worried whether its May or Junes box to be honest.

Munch
Sidhu88
Turbo Jay
Czm
Jonse
Chris-Vspec
Markos72
Moggytom
Spartan91
Jonse
Percymon
Theo289
Audi Dynamik
Pimpinthepidge

right, I'll get the code sorted and sent out to you all.

the prices are £12.50 and to be ordered direct from waxy box themselves. I will pm you all the voucher code when I get home and you should be able to order form anytime.

cheers
ben

Hi Munch

Looks like my name is on twice.

Munch
Sidhu88
Turbo Jay
Czm
Jonse
Chris-Vspec
Markos72
Moggytom