Different day, different courtesy car.
Since it was a good-ish day I decided to treat the little A3 BE (more pics coming later) which I picked up this morning to some TLC in form of a good bath.
- Bilberry wheel cleaner, left to dwell then powerwashed off
- Snowfoamed using Valet Pro, left to dwell then powerwashed off
- Washed with Turtle Wax Zip Wax using a genuine lambswool wash mitt using the two bucket method
- Dried using a Monza Car Care Microfibre Drying Towel
- Dashboard and interior plastics cleaned with Poorboys Natural Look
- Hoovered with a Henry Hoover!
I LOVE this car. I was planning to buy one when I bought my current A3 but I was in desperate need for a car and my Sport appeared with low miles and at the right price.
BE is definitely next.
Before - the car was spotless when I picked it up this morning