poor boys Black Hole

honeybear

Reaction score
Hi Everyone Just joined Audi -Sport although have been an avid reader for over a year. Anyway my Black Gloss Audi is in need of some T.L.C So bought some poor Boys black Hole Glaze.To fill the swirl marks to frightened to "Clay Bar". Question is ,"which is the best Wax sealer. Want that lovely black wet look--cheers in anticipation

Don't be afraid to clay bar.

Try the Autoglym clay bar pack and watch a few videos on youtube before yougive it a go yourself

Hi mate.

i use black hole on my Panther black black edition.

Top this with either nattys blue,or autoglym hd wax.

Both of these give stunning finish and are easy to apply and buff.

I use black hole on my missus 206cc and my Ming blue a3, has bought both of them up a treat. Have also used it on my brother ep2 civic sport and that completely transformed it.

in terms of wax sealant, you need to ask yourself how often you plan on cleaning it. A good Wax will typically last 2 months, a good sealant can last up to six months. Auto finnese hard coat sealant is what I've just purchased for this year, just want to try something different

Clay bar really is nothing to be frightened off! Just make sure you use plenty of lubricant and you will be totally amazed at the grime that will come off of your paintwork. This provides a really good base for a quality polish and wax. I always use the Autoglym clay bar kit with the Rapid Detailer spray which is an excellent lubricant. Follow it up with a good polish, Black Hole is good and then a drop of Nattys Blue wax will produce a shine on your paintwork that looks like glass and you should get some excellent reflections from it. :icon_thumright:

Thanks to everyone who replied. looks like I am will be watching a few you tube videos and then make a big decision. Nattys blue wax is one I have not heard of (I know I can hear the shouts of disbelieve) Always used Maguire's and autoglym. I do detail my Audi as often as I can say once a week (weather permitting)and really proud of the finished result, but this summer I want to go that bit further and get that black to really shine. Thanks for your help as soon I can will post some photos.

Not trying to convince you....... But

civic before black hole

DSC_0013-1.jpg

civic after black hole

DSC_0020-1.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

wow nice !! now fully convinced, watched the clay bar vids and have now bit the bullet. Went out and bought the Auto glym clay bar pack, got the poor boys black hole, and the mequires gold wax. All we need now is a good day and away I go. Will post the pix when she's done. Can't wait

I was tempted with this stuff but I bought dodo juice lime prime, I would I just replace lime prime with black hole?

Poorboys Black hole Glaze is awesome stuff and creates a gorgeous deep lustre.....It just happens to smell fantastic too!

I used it on my Stratos Blue A6 and achieved great results