Juicy Detailing?

READER84

Reaction score
Keep reading odd bits advertising Juicy Detailing, can anyone vouch for them or recommend them?

Cheers

Yes I can highly recommend Jen. She knows her stuff and willing to teach the newbies in the art of detailing. If your new to it visit her site and watch the numerous videos she has made on all the processes involved in detailing a car.

I placed my first order from them a week ago and the service was excellent, will be using Jen again.

Always had good service and fast delivery from Juicy Detailing! :thumbsup:

I can't recommend them enough, always willing to give help and advice, great prices and service.

Placed my 1st order with them over the phone on Friday very helpful and great advice and got it on Monday. Will definetly use them again.

Top service and quality products from Jen at juicy detailing, can't recommend them enough

Anyone use the snowfoam lance from Jen? Also which foam should i try?

Cheers for the input guys

Just as an alternative view point, I've pretty much given up on snow foam as it just doesn't clean as well as I want it to. Instead I use this Valet Pro Citrus Pre-wash 5 Litres | Pre-Wash Foam | Washing & Drying | Juicy Detailing diluted 1:8 in a 2L garden spray bottle. I then pressure wash off. This does what snow foam never did for me.... removes 98% of the crud. Plus it's wax/LSP safe.

FWIW I have used VP ph Neutral Snow foam, Autobrite foam and Chemical Guys No Touch Snow foam. The Chemical Guys one was the best I tried but still didn't do what the pre-wash does.

I just thought I'd mention it before you spend your cash as the HD lances are expensive.

HD Lance? Different to a normal one?

Thanks, ill take that onboard, anyone else got any thoughts on this?

What did you buy?

I bought a Dodo juice tribble shhepskin mitt and a crevice cleaner mitt for my alloys.
also got a 5ltr tub of juicey Snow Foam, as I already have a Karcher Snow Lance to go with the washer.
hopefuly get a chance to try it this weekend, if the snow buggers off :cold:
I'll definetly use juicey again tho.

I bought a Dodo juice tribble shhepskin mitt and a crevice cleaner mitt for my alloys.
also got a 5ltr tub of juicey Snow Foam, as I already have a Karcher Snow Lance to go with the washer.
hopefuly get a chance to try it this weekend, if the snow buggers off :cold:
I'll definetly use juicey again tho.

Which Karcher Lance u got?

I've just bought the K2 from homebase for £70(if i remember right)
well handy. Just plug in the lance on the end. Put in your liquid and away you go.

Don't know whether to get a new lance and foam or just use the cheap snow thing ive got with a new bottle of foam or just buy a bottle of this pre-wash stuff and forget the snow :s

Last edited by a moderator:
If youve got a pressure washer' I'd buy a lance to fit in IMHO.
But if youve not I've heard the guns are ok. The Foammaster is supposed to be good. Haven't used it so cant really say.
Ive also heard good things about the Citrus Pre Wash. So I suppose it depends on what You already have and budget.
I recommend just trying a few different things till you find what works for you. The way I see it your car can never be TOO clean. Lol
I just bought the lance coz I already had the washer. Up to you really.

I live just around the corner from juicy detailing and im a regular.

Jen is one of the best detailers out there, very helpful and knows her stuff!
You can go in and come out having spent your wage on the amazing products they have to offer.

She guided me through some of the best ways to clay and wax and have worked a treat, along with very helpful advice the service is above and beyond what you expect.

her s3 is stunning and the effort she has put in will vouch for her work!

Im needing an excuse to go back up soo i think a DAS6 will be next on the cards.

If youve got a pressure washer' I'd buy a lance to fit in IMHO.
But if youve not I've heard the guns are ok. The Foammaster is supposed to be good. Haven't used it so cant really say.
Ive also heard good things about the Citrus Pre Wash. So I suppose it depends on what You already have and budget.
I recommend just trying a few different things till you find what works for you. The way I see it your car can never be TOO clean. Lol
I just bought the lance coz I already had the washer. Up to you really.

Yea ive already got a pressure washer and a little yellow Karcher attachment, its just their cheap snow attachment but to be fair its not bad, might try some citrus stuff with my thing then if its no good try some foam, if still no good ill buy a lance from Jen, lol. What foam do you use?

As I say I've just bought a 5 Ltr tub of Juicey Snow Foam from Jen and still to try it out, I'll post back at the weekend if I get a chance to use it. I've heard the Avalanche and Meguiars both do cracking foams, maybe try them next.

As I say I've just bought a 5 Ltr tub of Juicey Snow Foam from Jen and still to try it out, I'll post back at the weekend if I get a chance to use it. I've heard the Avalanche and Meguiars both do cracking foams, maybe try them next.

Oh yea, sorry, lol.

I was using Wax Tec's Citrus Cleanse. Diluted 1:10 and in a 1L sprayer. IMO does exactly the same as snow foam without having the mess. PH balanced and matches what snow foam can do.

Well that's me just finished using the new stuff I got from Juicy Detailing.
As you can see (hopefuly) the car gets pretty filthy this time off year, and driving to work is a lot of sh**ty backroads so it gets well dirty.
got home today and thought I'd try out the Juicy foam and the new Dodo juice sheepskin mitt I recieved this week.
As I said on an earlier post I also got the Karcher Lance, so here goes.

Dirty as a weekend in Amsterdam.

Now it's Foam time

Then a quick blast with the washer, new mitt and the 2 BM, use the Crevice mitt from Juicy for the rims, and hey presto
Clean as a nuns diary :hubbahubba:

I didn't get a chance to polish, typically the weather decided to start raining, maybe tomorow.
Thanks to Jen and the Juicy crew for some top products.

Scott :rockwoot:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 137