22PLE Verdict

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Evening all.

Just thought I would share the experience of using this new detailing wonder - 22PLE VX1 Signature Glass Coat. Was a little dubious to start with considering it is quite expensive but done properly it can last for more than 12 months. Easy to apply with the supplied applicator pad once the car has been prepped (i.e detailed) VX1 is the LSP (Last Stage Product) so all the hard work of prepping the paint has been done. Apply it onto the pad and wipe it across the paint. Leave for 5 minutes and then buff off.

22PLE Glass Coating are the new generation in ‘Glass Coatings’ offering amazing protection for your paintwork, rims, metal trim and plastic trims. Developed in Japan, who are the leaders in liquid glass coatings, this new range offerings something that is unique; a professional wheel glass coating that is ultra-long lasting and easy to apply, previously this has not been possible.

I was so impressed with the end result that BroTek is now to become the 2nd 22PLE stockist in Scotland. So if you wanna treat your car to some TLC then get in touch. I will be doing some great discounts on them especially the 30ml bottle which will give you 2 full applications.