Black edition seats

Alva78

team Nano, Black Styling package H&R 8mm spacers
Reaction score
I have an Audi a3 Black edition with the half leather seats with cloth seats .When i bought it off the last owner there was a stain on it .I used a standard upholstery cleaner (Vanish mousse) and it has made the whole seat very dull and lacklustre now.Is there any good cleaning products out there that can bring the colour back as it looks terrible at the moment especially when its sunny

I've got exactly the same issue with mine after using Vanish. I'm trying out a steam cleaner this weekend so I'll let you know if that helps any. If not then I've got to buy some things. been recommended RugDoctor G101 and Chemical Guys Fabric Clean.

Hopefully it wont come to that though but you could look at getting it done professionally (last resort probably). I've looked and for a full interior valet with extra working to remove stain average prices were about £60

I've used the rugdoctor before on my carpets and also my cloth interior in my old a3 really good machine but it wasn't a steam cleaner tho it was a carpet cleaning machine, and used it with there own upholstery cleaner work a treat. I also used stain guard my old cloth seats makes removing stains much easier in future.

yeah tt dz lrt me know how you get its drivin me mad