Recommend me a shampoo? And a snow foam product

S3 Paul

Reaction score
I'm looking for some more shampoo and a snow foam product...
i only have the karcher snow foam lance. It works well with the valet pro snow I'm currently coming to the end of, but its the first foam I've tried so wondered what else would work well?
Shampoo wise... I currently use Dodo juice blue velvet pro and its been good again I just wondered wether there is a better ( quality and value ) product out there?.

put the karcher snowfoam lance in the bin and get a proper snow foam gun ands yes the valet pro snow is one of the best to use

As mentioned valet pro is a good snow foam and shampoo wise I love wolfs white satin! :)

Autobrite Direct do a decent foam lance in a group buy on Detailing World. Snow foam wise I use Autojoy. Good value for money and does exactly what it's meant to.

have been using autogylm products for my car ever since and had been loyal to it.
you can try Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner :D this is super good too :D

No contest when it comes to shampoo...............Duragloss 901. Serious Performance are due a batch in soon. Re SF, I use Valet Pro and its good stuff even for just a SF on a cold day without a handwash!