Chem guys Citrus wash and gloss / Tribble mitt and Woolley Mammoth

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
Reaction score
Purchased the above from the lovely Jen, fast delivery and a free sweetie ;)

The citrus wash is concentrated, very, it says to use a capfull to 4 - 5 Gallons, I used a smidge to 2 gallons, not really any smell in the bottle but faint lemoney when you use it.
With the tribble mitt it goes on like water, no resistance whatsoever, it just glides across the paint and is very nice and easy to use. With your hand inside it it feels like soppy leather but never felt like it was going to fall off, rinses out well.
Woolley mammoth, well, what can I say. I read reports on it leaving bits of grey fibre when you first use it so decided to wash it first, don't just use water like I first did as it tends to matt. My missus used it twice after her shower before I managed to use it on the car and it dried her up a treat :icon_thumright:
Dries the car up very well and oh my god it can hold some water.
Car came out very well with a nice streak free finish, went inside and it started to rain :wtf:

im gona give this a go SB.
my dodo juice born to be mild has just run out... will place an order on JJ over the weekend

Be careful with how much you use, I have never seen a concentrate like it. I used about the equivalent of a dust cap full to around 2 gallons.
I think it you don't dilute it enough it may well remove any wax that happens to be on the car.

One other thing, I am really sensitive and allergic to a lot of detergents and cleaning stuff, but I was fine with this.

It won't remove your existing protection by using more than recommended so there is no need to be concerned.

All the shampoos we stock are highly concentrated some more than others and I generally use 1 to 2 capfuls in our buckets we stock (20 litres).

Thanks Jen, I read on the bottle about a mix that can remove unwanted wax, I didn't want to tell people its ok to use a ton of the stuff in a farty bit of water just in case it did something bad.