Bye bye waffle weave microfibre. Hello karcher wv50!

You dried the whole car (body)using this!? Definitely sounds like a worthwhile investment as I'm sick of streaking drying towels whenever I'm drying. :keule:

I've been told once before that squeegees can damage paintwork however so wouldn't this be doing the same thing?

I have one of these for the shower. I would consider it on the glass but definitely not the car!!! Scratch hell.

as above, even if you have washed the car body, using anything like that will scratch the body work. I used one of those rubber car squeegee's ONCE and it took hours with a DA polisher to get the scratches out.

nah i think scratch heaven is an aqua blade... its way more thicker and designed to be pressed close to the surface to capture the water and help shift it... i used this after claying... and i used it with very light pressure... i found that using the waffle weave was actually worse because I throw this 50cm x 50cm sheet on the car and just drag it and move it without seeing what I am doing beneathe it.. so its worked for me and I used it carefully but I will keep an eye out for unsightly scratches when I get the flood lights out tonight to DA it.

Last edited by a moderator: