Decided that today I would remove the wheels from my car to seal them as the impending gritfest engulfs the north west!
I was also interested to see what size the wheels were as my car had the tyre upgrade package. I'm tempted by a spare wheel and I knew that my wheels may be different between from and back!
As though they are! Means I now need two spares lol!
Back are 8.0 et50
Front are 8.5 et53
I cleaned the brakes with Bilberry wheel cleaner and painted the rear hubs with Hammerite Smooth Silver. They had already started going rusty under 1000 miles!
I then turned to the removed wheels and cleaned them with Bilberry wheel cleaner. There was some big tar spots on the inside of the wheels so tome Auto Glym Intensive tar remover sorted that out! I then applied a coat of Poorboys wheel sealant on the inside and face of the alloys. Left this to dry and then buffed off. It's great stuff and the first time I have used it. Wheels were then refitted and finished off by applying some poorboys tyre gel, again great stuff!
The size of the brakes is astonishing on this car!