Want to give Dodo Juice a try...

G

_G_

A3 colour is solid black...

Usually use PB's black hole show glaze
Followed by Megs Ultimate

My detailing supplier recommended DDJ Blue Velvet Pro...

Can anyone vouch for it?

How do you apply a hard wax anyway? Do I need to order anything to apply this properly and get a good result?

Thanks.

ps. DDJ Lime Prime is on order (mentioned in other thread) and will provide pics soon.

blue velvet pro is ok .... im gonna go for super natural next ... if i dont like it im gonna back to zymol concousre i think

Do I need a foam applicator pad or something to do this? I will give it a try as I've heard good things about it... I ordered a panel pot to test it out.

I use a supernatural 3 finger applicator. Helps to put it on. You can just use your fingers, but apparently you use more doing it that way. I use banana armour which is a hard wax for warm colours, it's easy enough to use, and I'm pleased with the results.

Best applicator I heard was the finger mitt. Also Super natural hybrid is supposed to be good. If just going for a sealant not wax I would recommend red mist tropical.

My mate uses it on his mondy ST and I have to say it's rather good stuff, I have a shed load of meguires to use up atm, but when that's gone ill be a dodo user for sure

Don't know if your interested Super G but Im selling a full unopened tub of Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro. Its for dark coloured cars. The pro range has added sealant and is quite more expensive. A standard tub od purple haze is £30 ish where the pro is £50 a tub.

Im only asking for £35 delivered. Just thought id let you know just in case you decide to invest in a full size tub.

Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro Carnuaba Car Wax

From a guy that has OCD (obsessive compulsive detailing) dodo juice wax's are great. Nothing special needed to apply hard wax just a good amount of elbow grease! Haha. I use diamond white which is for lighter cars, but in fairness you can use any of the dodo wax's on any colour you like and you still get great results.

I too appear to have developed a case of OCD. I use the Dodo Juice Blue Velvet on Brilliant Black. I got a panel pot from Juicy Detailing (fantastic service btw) and have waxed it twice. Still enough to do a couple more layers. Gives a really nice, deep, wet look shine. I also use Chemical Guys Glossworkz Glaze and Jetseal 109. I have to say how easy the Blue Velvet was to apply and buff off by hand, with it being a 'hard wax'.