AMDetails

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
After being highly recommended by riggssuzuki, I decided to drop by AMDetails in Elgin, to check out their products and services.

I ended up leaving £120 worth of products lighter and suitably impressed by the owner Alan's techniques and tips. And I thought I knew a great deal about detailing, but Alan showed me some much better ways.
His products are great and he was more than happy to run me through a step by step process and the use of all his products (he is also a Dodo Juice Authorised Retailer).
I have to say, I highly recommend him. What Alan doesnt know about cleaning and detailing, isn't worth knowing.
He offers a full cleaning and detailing service, but like most petrolheads on here, I enjoy doing it myself, so he showed me how to achieve the same results. He is a great guy and really friendly and told me to pop down anytime for any more tips and techniques and even offered the use of his premises, when its free, so I could detail out of the rain etc. He even provided his mobile number for out of hours detailing advice and even gave me discount. He is running some special offers at the moment, so check him out.
I will defiantely be buying a Foam Lance from him when I get a new Pressure Washer.

I just can't wait to give my car the full treatment! (if only it would stop raining first!)

AMDetails – Detailing | Valeting | Car Care | Elgin

heard good things about him as well, so will be popping down there this week, hopefully meet up with brodster there as well on thurs

Do you stay up in the Moray as well? It seems to be a very popular place and he runs out of things very quick!

Do you stay up in the Moray as well? It seems to be a very popular place and he runs out of things very quick!
Forres mate, so not far lol
Am wanting to get a DA polisher as thats what another detailer said to me to do.
Will spear at Al and see what he says
Does he sell the machines as well do you know?

I'm not sure mate. I think he's more into the hand polishing technique. But pop down and see him. He's only too happy to give advice.

Reactions: coolevilangel
Alright gents i would have to agree popped into alan at amd and he is very helpful i also left with wallet cheaper and am very happy with his products