Volks AutosAH Fabrications
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScottishS3

Thread: AMDetails

5th Gear

Status

Thumbs up AMDetails

After being highly recommended by riggssuzuki, I decided to drop by AMDetails in Elgin, to check out their products and services.

I ended up leaving ÂŁ120 worth of products lighter and suitably impressed by the owner Alan's techniques and tips. And I thought I knew a great deal about detailing, but Alan showed me some much better ways.
    His products are great and he was more than happy to run me through a step by step process and the use of all his products (he is also a Dodo Juice Authorised Retailer).
    I have to say, I highly recommend him. What Alan doesnt know about cleaning and detailing, isn't worth knowing.
    He offers a full cleaning and detailing service, but like most petrolheads on here, I enjoy doing it myself, so he showed me how to achieve the same results. He is a great guy and really friendly and told me to pop down anytime for any more tips and techniques and even offered the use of his premises, when its free, so I could detail out of the rain etc. He even provided his mobile number for out of hours detailing advice and even gave me discount. He is running some special offers at the moment, so check him out.
    I will defiantely be buying a Foam Lance from him when I get a new Pressure Washer.

I just can't wait to give my car the full treatment! (if only it would stop raining first!)

AMDetails – Detailing | Valeting | Car Care | Elgin
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    heard good things about him as well, so will be popping down there this week, hopefully meet up with brodster there as well on thurs

5th Gear

Status
    Do you stay up in the Moray as well? It seems to be a very popular place and he runs out of things very quick!
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishS3 View Post
    Do you stay up in the Moray as well? It seems to be a very popular place and he runs out of things very quick!
    Forres mate, so not far lol
    Am wanting to get a DA polisher as thats what another detailer said to me to do.
    Will spear at Al and see what he says
    Does he sell the machines as well do you know?

5th Gear

Status
    I'm not sure mate. I think he's more into the hand polishing technique. But pop down and see him. He's only too happy to give advice.
    coolevilangel likes this.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by coolevilangel View Post
    heard good things about him as well, so will be popping down there this week, hopefully meet up with brodster there as well on thurs
    Give me a shout if you do mate. I will try and pop round as well!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishS3 View Post
    Give me a shout if you do mate. I will try and pop round as well!
    brodster sadi he'd be there around 10-11am on thurs, so will aim to pop round then

Reverse Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Reidy's Youtube Channel
    Alright gents i would have to agree popped into alan at amd and he is very helpful i also left with wallet cheaper and am very happy with his products