thought i had better put it in the right section

davsa4

Reaction score
one door had a couple of minor scratches so flatted them out with 3000 wet and dry then machine polished , big mistake now it shows the rest of the paint work up , so

a full day flatting both sides of car and 3 stage machine polishing then a coat of hd wax for good measure and the results will speak for themselves

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

well managed to get another coat of wax on it today and waxed wheels ect

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

looks nice, fancy doing mine lol, i started in the drivers door, then went for a tea and never went back out there lol, although the next day i did give it a quick wash and liquid wax (coz i was feeling lazy)

really i need to fix the scratches, clay bar and glaze/polish/wax but need to order some stuff as my stuff is old and dont trust it, could have small crusty bits thatll scratch the car!

any recomendations for light marks and light scratches from genreal daily use

i have started using 3m stuff but found menzerna power finish a good fine cut polish then topped up with autoglym srp to hide minoer swirl and marks .

looks nice, fancy doing mine lol, i started in the drivers door, then went for a tea and never went back out there lol, although the next day i did give it a quick wash and liquid wax (coz i was feeling lazy)

really i need to fix the scratches, clay bar and glaze/polish/wax but need to order some stuff as my stuff is old and dont trust it, could have small crusty bits thatll scratch the car!

any recomendations for light marks and light scratches from genreal daily use

This really depends on whether you are working by hand or machine?