last owner had the great idea of buying a hand held buffer grrr

fitzdog88

Reaction score
as above guys the **** has ruined the paint work with a hand held buffer thing its not bad once a bit of dust has settled but i like my cars to shine does any one know of a good swerl remover or paint restore product they could recomend

as above guys the **** has ruined the paint work with a hand held buffer thing its not bad once a bit of dust has settled but i like my cars to shine does any one know of a good swerl remover or paint restore product they could recomend
Post this over in the detailing section mate, with what colour your car is, and your potential budget. Then you'll get shed loads of good advice. You'll probably get it here too, but it might be quicker over in detailing.

not sure how to move mate im sure a moderator will move it soon nt really got a budget as this is really ******* me of just want it sorting out

o and the car is like a dark gray nearly black not sure of name of it

Poorboys black hole gets good feedback. That would fill a lot of the swirls and give you your shine back, but the fillers do wash out. You can seal it in with a good wax, to help make it last. Getting somebody to polish it properly would be your best bet. But that can be expensive, and it depends on how deep the damage to the paint is. You could have a chat with juicy Jen from juicy detailing, they're a forum sponsor and will give you the best advice.