My RS4 Avant!!

deuce

Reaction score
Done by the guys at Drayke Fields, who were v professional & I can recommend if you're in and around Birmingham.

http://www.draykefields.co.uk/archive/16-blackaudirs4avant/

I thought I'd post this in here to whet peoples appetite's as it incresingly likely I'll be getting rid of my car in the next few weeks/months. So pls keep an eye out in the classifieds if you're interested or PM me with your questions.

Enjoy.

Nice work, great attention to detail and some great pics during the works.

Love it, superb work!!

Does anybody know what car lift they are using?

Fantastic, love the white interior & contrasting black paintwork. Let me guess, you left the place and was immediately side-swiped by a passing cyclist?

Fantastic, love the white interior & contrasting black paintwork. Let me guess, you left the place and was immediately side-swiped by a passing cyclist?

Lol, nooo. I just don't get to drive her that often anymore, but things are fluid & I might end up keeping her

You know what, there's loads of these types of threads on here and other detailing forums and I enjoy going through them but it never stops to amaze me how good some of these professional detailers actually are. I mean look, it isn't cheap to get a pro to detail your car but the results are outstanding. This RS4 looks better than brand new, the detailer has amazing skills.

Lovely lovely car you have there deuce .. Rear lights aren't for me though!

Those RS6 wheels suit the RS4 really well!

That's an awesome effort and detail and what superb photos too!

Great unit too, I'd love somewhere so plush to work from!!

You know what, there's loads of these types of threads on here and other detailing forums and I enjoy going through them but it never stops to amaze me how good some of these professional detailers actually are. I mean look, it isn't cheap to get a pro to detail your car but the results are outstanding. This RS4 looks better than brand new, the detailer has amazing skills.

I agree. I'm a bit finnicky about detailers as there are soooo many out there that claim to be Pro's. But as with bodyshops if you find a gem they're well worth it. I think more than anything they have the facilities to produce great results, I dunno anywhere else like that.

Lovely lovely car you have there deuce .. Rear lights aren't for me though!

Those RS6 wheels suit the RS4 really well!

Lol. Truthfully, I was looking to freshen/modernise her up a bit; you'd never guess it but the first B7 chassis ones are 6 yrs old now!

Also, there aren't that many options for LED lights for the avant. I looked at some boomerang types but they're a bit OTT IMO.

That's an awesome effort and detail and what superb photos too!

Great unit too, I'd love somewhere so plush to work from!!

:icon_thumright:

brilliant work there, no doubt.. but South African, and the car is neglected so? :(

Lol, a Brit unfortunately although I work in SA sometimes (great country btw!). It was all a bit of a mixup, she usually stays garaged when I'm away.

Got their promo email, so I thought Id post on here. They're doing some 15% discount thingy soon during the Olympics.

Every little helps as they say

Wow! I'd be afraid to take it out after that, looks amazing!

Love it, superb work!!

Does anybody know what car lift they are using?

CM%20Tamar1.jpg

Does any body know how much something like this costs? And any where around west Yorkshire?

Would love to know how much that would cost to have done.

Awesome btw. It does not get any better than that. You must love driving it when you can.