Like a g6.....

nally

MPG the new BPH
Reaction score
Hi Audi peeps
looking at either autoglym cymbal and rubber care or
chemical guys G6 mainly for the exterior rubber seals
recomendations of either please?

Lol that's what I though Jen. Got a treat for everyone at the weekend a protection detal in my dads 12 BMW 3 series. I have not yet seen one on the road so am keen you share with everyone.

Aerospace 303 sealant would be my choice.

AG vinyl & rubber is too shiny for my liking

Aerospace 303 sealant would be my choice.

AG vinyl & rubber is too shiny for my liking

agreed and its too temporary... if you accidently get some wax onto it then it is gone... and needs to be re-applied.
swiss vax nourishes the seal deep down and lasts long... no matter what the weather... its expensive for what it is but amazing stuff and there is enough in there for lots of uses.. the seals just look amazingly nourished and healthy!!!

I did the whole a3 and the bottle still seems full! its been on there coming up to two months now... and the rubber looks brand spanking new... also feels it too... its good stuff for window seals i.e. on a cold day or when frosty it can aid the window opening and closing process... where as AG and others are just shine but no real benefits bar that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys sorry I have not been on with an update I could not find the detaling section ( mods and this have it's own heading like before?)
Any way I will get some pics up of the new addition over the next few days.
In the mean time I got my ands on some g6 and applied it to my gf's mini yesterday today we have had a bit of rain and the finish is terrible wher the rain has touched it all areas g6 was applied .
Anyone had similar experiences? Or know what I may have done wrong?
Itlooked amasing until it rained now worried about what it will do to my car and my dads
thanks Nally

the song sounds like there singing ...... i like cheese sticks