Megs Step 1, 2, and 3

TFSI

Born to Fish
Reaction score
Noticed a few light scratches on the bonnet of my 18 month old Ibis A3 during low sun conditions over the last couple of months and its been playing on my mind so i bought some of the Megs paint cleaner, polish and wax.
After a quick wash i decided to have a go at the front end as the sun was low and not enough time to do the whole car

Megs Step 1 Paint cleaner = I presume strips off all the old polish, wax and owt else thats built up and crouching down to get the sun in the correct position it looked alot better after i had buffed it off

Megs Step 2 Polish = Looked even better.

Megs Step 3 Wax = Spot on but the right arm was giving in.

Am i right in thinking the light swirls and scratches were in the polish/wax and not in the actual paint ??

I must admit to not being convinced it would work when i purchased the products but i hold my hands up it did just what it said on the can and my Ibis A3 looks similar to the day we picked her up.

Just the rest of the car to go now with this treatment so i will have arms like Popeye after this

Step 1 probably did some mild correction. As the Megs Step 2 contains oils I would guess it has filled in the swirls and the wax (Step 3) has locked in the effect. That's not to say it's wrong, they just might not be permanently gone so may re-appear once the wax wears off. If you are happy with the finish that's the main thing! :)