Advice needed on products

TommyMac

Reaction score
Werkstat Carnauba Kit | Synthetic Car Paint Protection Kit With Added Wax
hi all I have the above kit that I got from PB for my red s3 sportback I used it only once so is like new
have changed my car to a phantom black s3 3 door black edition and am gearing up for a good clean, got myself a snowfoam kit from juicy this week and a couple or bits from the 3for 2 deal on auto finesse from PB.
question is will this sealer wax ect be any good on the black paint or should I bite the bullet and spend againe on some blackfire kit ect.
any thoughts or advice ,,,
just don't want to waste time and effort to make the car look flat.
Thanks Tom

Just my opinion but I reckon you'll be fine with that on black. If you are unsure why not do one big panel like the bonnet and see how it looks? If you like the look then it's fine and you've saved your cash. Just a thought. :)

Thanks scotty and Jen its just getting time to do the job in the first let alone twice after it looks pants.
ps Jen the snowfoam will be getting sprayed all over the close tomorrow afternoon.

As the others have said, it'll be fine and you should use it till you run out and then fork out for the Blackfire Wet Ice over Fire kit once back in stock (Mid march from Rich @ PBs post)

Its probably gonna give the dripping wet look you crave with a crazy reflection but check on the above sticky thread to see exactly what you can expect.

I highly recommend that when you get a good day or two free, to fully detail the car out. That day or two will make washing and mainting the car infinitely more easy and you only need to add wax layers etc after months from then on as a top up, so you will have your blackfire etc for quite a while.