Detail Cancelled for Today :(

Juicy Jen

Jen @ Juicy Detailing
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.juicydetailing.co.uk
I was due to have in a Seat Ibiza in Candy White today for an enhancement detail to be using my new wax from Chemical Guys that arrived yesterday

LavaPot.jpg

The weather this morning has been a nightmare we've had accidents everywhere and my journey earlier on which is usually a 20 minute drive took an hour! The roads and paths are like an ice rink and the rain is still pouring and freezing (first time we've had trouble in the unit with frozen snow foam too :()

So how are you guys finding it at the moment?

Last edited:
Just any other day down here. We always get ****** all snow. Sucks ****.

Interesting little pot, can't wait to see some results. Is it affordable for mere mortals!

^^^ He's right you know! Never get any long lasting snow or anything substantial down here :( just a regular cold day

It's cold down here today (Newbury area). Chance of snow tonight. More frost tomorrow maybe snow. It's a shame as I've got the day off tomorrow and was supposed to be taking a DA to my car for the first time but that won't be happening. :(

It's bl**dy freezing, totally P'ing it down with rain, foggy and all in all a pretty miserable day up here :(. Wouldn't mind a bit of snow TBH, was hoping to get a chance to have some Quattro fun in it this year, but no such luck so far. That little pot of wax looks sweet, Jen!! :wub: xx

Loving the vents on the door, bet they are less than £54 from Halfords!

Lava looks good though.

I got bored of peering at the weather forecast so went and ordered the stuff I intend to use from Jen. I'll just hope to get the chance to use it soon. :)