Snow foam gun
    Chemical Guys Jetseal 109
    Autobrite Obsession
    Ironx
    Rainx
    Autosol metal polish
    00 grade wirewool

The car before I start

I cleaned the wheels using the bilberry wheel cleaner and various wheel brushes and a noodle wash mitt, the bilberry got the worst of the muck off just leaving some iron build up to be removed by the Ironx. Slight build of tar was also taken care of by some Autosmart Tardis

I started by giving the lower parts of the car a coat of the valet pro orange pre wash, which was left to dwell before being pressure washed off. The car was then given its first coat of snow foam made up of the valet pro PH neutral snowfoam, the snowfoam was then blasted off with the pressure washer, and then the car was given another coat of the same mix snowfoam and whilst this was still on the car I washed it using AM bubbles which is a new product to me and must say I am really impressed as it gives the water a really slick feel to it which seems to help the mitt just glide across the car and has a cracking fruity smell which is slightly addictive. The car was washed using the 2 bucket method with grit guards in both buckets and a lambswool wash mitt.

The car was then rinsed off using a open ended hose and before the lower parts of the car and inner arch lips where sprayed with Tardis which was left to do its stuff before being wiped down with a microfibre cloth. The full car was then given a covering of Ironx

The car was clayed using citrus bling and water mix( 10 to 1) and a Bilt hamber soft clay bar which still helped pull lots of contaminates from the paint work it was then rewashed using the same method and dried using a Uber microfiber drying towel.

The car was taped up ready for a single stage polish using the Dodo Juice limeprime and 3m yellow pads

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Exhausts where cleaned up using Autosol metal polish and 00 grade wire wool

Before

After

After finishing polishing I would usually give a car a coat of an additional glaze but as I was using a new wax today I wanted to see the finish achieved when the wax was just applied over the top of the Limeprime. The wax today was Autobrite Obsession which I had heard really good things about. The wax was applied in a thin coat a couple of panels at a time and left to haze before buffing using Poorboys microfibre clothes, I found the wax really easy to apply and buff and left simply stunning finish to the paint work.

Leaving me with this

All the exterior plastics and under arches were given a coat of Talos protectant and chrome badges polished using Werkstat Prime Acrylic. All the glass was cleaned using Rainx and alloys sealed using 2 coats of Jetseal 109, tyres dressed with valet pro tyre dressing.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Great work I need some tarsus and iron x. Btw guys rain x in adds £3 bloody bargin

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

Jen – Juicy Detailing

Status
    I bet the customer was really happy with the results! The paintwork was in quite bad condition....

Authorised Sponsor of Audi-Sport.net with exclusive offers for members

2012 8P3 AKA The Green Goblin in Exclusive Java Green, Stage 1 Shark bite

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Jen View Post
    I bet the customer was really happy with the results! The paintwork was in quite bad condition....
    cheers Jen, car was done for friend as it use to belong to his wife but she sadly passed away last year and it was upsetting him to see the car being sat unused.

1st Gear

Status
    How much ya charge to do an exterior clean & polish like the job on the fiesta ???

2.0 tdi 220 Quattro.....

Bigfish tuning remap, S-line half Leather heated seats, Bose sounds, Elec' fold in heated mirrors, tyre pressure monitors, Charcoal roof linning, Mfsw,phone prep, 18" Speedlines, Dual climate, total open/closure remote windows,L.e.d rear lights, Ch/Lh lights,puddle lights,Cruise Ctrl, Ambient Interior lighting, footwell lights & it's a Quattro......