Video: PB Wheel Woolies Demo

John @ PB

Reaction score
As we've alluded to previously, 2012 is going to be all about videos.

It’s been clear for a long time that this is something you want. Nice images and good descriptive text is one thing, but to see products and techniques actually being demonstrated on screen, well, that’s quite another.

We understand this, and have spent a small fortune over the last couple of months kitting ourselves out with the necessary gear to give you what you want.

So, without further ado, here is the first of many new product demo videos…

PB Wheel Woolies Demo Video « Car Care Blog | Detailing Blog | Polished Bliss

:)

Good stuff guys like the latest video and will be good to see more in the future, are you planning on adding a video update to each of the car care and advice sections...

One of the best things i invested in very versatile, had mine for well over a year and they have been well used and still look good.

Did you guys use the red TT that was there on Friday to make the video. Im chuffed with the job Clark done on my car will have to re do the front end in a warmer climate.

Hey and if you ever short of offers you can easily have my car to demo on...

Good stuff guys like the latest video and will be good to see more in the future, are you planning on adding a video update to each of the car care and advice sections...

One of the best things i invested in very versatile, had mine for well over a year and they have been well used and still look good.

Did you guys use the red TT that was there on Friday to make the video. Im chuffed with the job Clark done on my car will have to re do the front end in a warmer climate.

Hey and if you ever short of offers you can easily have my car to demo on...

Thanks buddy.

We hope to add more videos: in fact the next one should be up in the next few days.

The car in this video was a red S5.

Glad your car came up well; sure we can do the front end when it needs it.

:)