whats the best pad for black hole

vr6gordy

Reaction score
any know whats the best type of pad to use when putting on poorboys black hole

I use a hex logic finishing pad for my jetseal 109, and it's awesome. And easy to clean as well. Assuming you're using a DA.

Chemical Guys - Blue 5.5" Hex-Logic Pad ... think i got the wrong pad ordered ????????????? or will it be ok

The Blue Hex pad should be fine, its one of the softer pads they have. just remember when your finishing to use little to no pressure on the pad. Using a DA.
Personally i just rub it on with a soft applicator pad by hand, and then buff it off with a super soft blue buffing towl.

then dont forget to seal it in :-D

Padraic

had a quick go with new pad today and wow its awesome
DSCF2238.jpg

DSCF2240.jpg

DSCF2243.jpg
DSCF2253.jpg

Last edited:
Personally I use the blue hex logic for glazes (non filler) and sealants rather than the black finishing pad as I prefer to use that for refining down.....looking good.

I love jetseal :wub:

water beedage ... took this pics this morning
DSCF2254.jpg

DSCF2255.jpg

DSCF2255.jpg
DSCF2254.jpg
DSCF2255.jpg

Last edited:
mines still cobwebbed to death after the black hole propper gay. anyone want to do mine with a da if i suppiy the pads got the jetseal and black hole. i can provide cups of tea and sausage butties ?

mines still cobwebbed to death after the black hole propper gay. anyone want to do mine with a da if i suppiy the pads got the jetseal and black hole. i can provide cups of tea and sausage butties ?

How about coming up to an open day at ours and we could all have a go?

No definite dates at the minute but we had quite a few last year and they proved very popular....I'll get an interest thread up in the Juicy forum area :)

You'd be up for it?
yeah defo