Front Windscreen Cleaning (the inside)

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just a quick one, what do you all use to clean the inside of your front windscreen, I normally use Autoglym Glass Cleaner and a MF Cloth, however I have noticed recently that when I have a few people in the car and they breathe lots (how dare they!!), you can see smear marks on the inside of the windscreen, this is also quite noticeable when its raining.

I just want the mist to clear and no swipe/smear marks on the windscreen from the inside.

Any advise much appreciated.

Thanks
Nilz

I use a window cleaner then I usually use an anti mist product, that fog fight looks the bomb!

Yes if you use a window cleaner first then something like the fog fight that will give good results. I also find that a micro suede cloth is better as well because sometimes a normal microfibre can leave fibres behind and a waffle cloth can leave stipples on the glass.

I personally like dodo juice clearly menthol and chemical guys glassworkz

where can i get fog fight from? everywhere seems to be out of stock using google

Righto, let me know when you have some and i'll take some off your hands!

megs glass cleaner with waffle cloth,

spray on wipe off leave for 20mins turn heaters on quick see if there are an smear marks then go over with soft cloth to remove any smears