snow foam lance ?????

vr6gordy

Reaction score
gonna treat my self over christmas to a new snow foam lance but witch one is the best to go for ??????

Buy right or buy twice..... (and it's only £3 more than the other one linked to?)

Our kit (with foam and a pump) is here: PB Foam Lance Kit | Pre-Wash Snow Foam Car Cleaning Kit

Bear in mind the dilution of Hyper Wash is 400:1 (water product) which gives you, from memory, over 1,400 litres of foam.....

:)
how is it 3 pound more when i can get the lance and snow foam for 50 pound plus 5 pound p and p.. plus i could get 2 more bottles of foam and still cheaper then yours

how is it 3 pound more when i can get the lance and snow foam for 50 pound plus 5 pound p and p.. plus i could get 2 more bottles of foam and still cheaper then yours

Well as far as I can see, the one linked to just includes the Lance; no detergent?

Yes, the other snow foam is cheaper to buy; but do the maths on how much it costs per litre.....

(My own bottle of Hyper Wash is about 2 years old and there's about a 1/3rd left in it)

Well as far as I can see, the one linked to just includes the Lance; no detergent?

Yes, the other snow foam is cheaper to buy; but do the maths on how much it costs per litre.....

(My own bottle of Hyper Wash is about 2 years old and there's about a 1/3rd left in it)

why are you so intent on why i should buy from you...

Hyper Wash is a superb snow foam and PB's deal is a good one.

I left a bottle of Magifoam on my bedside table and its melted the veneer on it... I'm not putting any anywhere near any cars I work on from now on!

Russ.

this is taking the **** now im now getting pms from people trying to sell me one....didnt i ask witch is it best one to buy not sell me a foam lance

Reactions: nally
this is taking the **** now im now getting pms from people trying to sell me one....didnt i ask witch is it best one to buy not sell me a foam lance
Welcome to the future, it's like doorstep selling via PM. Let the man decide for himself please.

get anyone thats linked mate, once you have it it will last years and foam will last donkeys to and is worth getting to maintain the paint at the wash stage

nally you never heard of emailing them or maybe even a phone call ...

This thread reminds me of these 2..

Muppets02.jpg

well got my foam lance ordered today cost me 40 quid and i get 1lt of foam with it to

Good choice . Happy Day's

That valet pro stuff is good **it

if only they had the attachment 'crap bright orange halfords jet washer' I'd get one lol
maybe time to treat your self to a new jet wash ????

got my snow foam lance today in the post and omg its fecking awesome just did the car quick with it to test it out ..its mint

woke my neigbors up with mine at 7am on boxing day. more foam on me than the car it was really windy. i was laughing me head off they must have been thinking WTF

Last edited:
it looked like it had been snowing in my drive way.. just looked out the window and half of it still there lol

I need a new pressure washer so i can get on this too! Whats a half decent cheap washer to get?

I know that either tesco or argos are doing 50% off Karcher at the moment. You don't need to go over board on your spending to Get something decent might be worth checking amazon too

my karcher was about £90 its a k series think its a 2.15 for the amount of us it get its verry good small and light just wish the lance lead was about 10 times longer. with the snow foam lance its amasing.