snow foam lance ?????

my karcher was about £90 its a k series think its a 2.15 for the amount of us it get its verry good small and light just wish the lance lead was about 10 times longer. with the snow foam lance its amasing.

You can get extensions for these and although expensive do come in handy rather than having to trail around the washer all the time

been to tesco today and got myself a new jet wash was only 86 quid i think half price awesome

I bought a k2 series today for 80 from argos, now need to order the foam attachment and im away :)

soon as the rain stops today im out with my new toy

I bought a k2 series today for 80 from argos, now need to order the foam attachment and im away :)
Ordered mine from juicy detailing Friday night so should be here Wednesday hopefully. With any luck the weather will be ok next weekend so I can play. I'm tempted to leave the wash this weekend so I can see how much dirt comes off.

rain stopped at 1.45 so i ran outsaide set it all up and
IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

just got the snow foam off with my new power wash (its fecking awesome) then the rain came back

I just ordered the snow foam lance kit from juicy detailing too. Seemed like a good deal!

Cant wait for next weekend now :)

rain stopped at 1.45 so i ran outsaide set it all up and
IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

just got the snow foam off with my new power wash (its fecking awesome) then the rain came back

how ****** good is snow foam i took my camera to take pics but got too excited and dont the other cars at the same time. looking good

i couldnt stop laughing at it first time i did it ...

My daughter who is 6 even snow foams her bike! Told me off last time as well because I didn't give her 2 buckets lol .....getting her trained early :)

My daughter who is 6 even snow foams her bike! Told me off last time as well because I didn't give her 2 buckets lol .....getting her trained early :)

love it wish my niece would wash mine would happily pay for some cheap family labor

My snow foam lance and jetseal109 have just arrived, and saturdays forecast says fine and 10 degrees. Roll on saturday and let the fun begin. :yahoo:

cool remeber to leave jetseal on a good half hour before you buff it off

Will do mate. Says 20 minutes on the bottle, but an extra 10 to make sure can't hurt. Well only my arm buffing it off! I'll be doing 2 or 3 coats too weather permitting so should be a good workout.

jet seal is realy good to buff off dont put another coat on top for a bit leave 30 mins again ..but think it says that on bottle

My snow foam lance attachment and foam arrived today! With a complimentary after 8 chocolate! Nice touch!

Thanks Juicy Detailing!

I will post some pics Saturday if weather permits me to have my fun :)

Want one, need one, must get one!

My snow foam lance and jetseal109 have just arrived, and saturdays forecast says fine and 10 degrees. Roll on saturday and let the fun begin. :yahoo:
let me know your findings on the jet seal please

My snow foam lance attachment and foam arrived today! With a complimentary after 8 chocolate! Nice touch!

Thanks Juicy Detailing!

I will post some pics Saturday if weather permits me to have my fun :)
+1 that, but my after eight was a bit squished. Thanks parcelforce!

Snow foam lance free with every purchase of chocolate....we'll be back to mini Hershey Bars soon now they are yummy!

Sold, how much is the chocolate bar?!

Had a bit of fun this morning with my new snow foam lance! :)

Rubbish mobile phone cam pics, but you get the general jist, was good fun!

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg
IMG_1908.jpg

I used mine yesterday but got too excited to take pics! Proper fun but takes some fiddling with the settings to get the right consistency. If anyone's thinking about it, get one.

must be a thing to start laughing at your self when you use a foam lance ... awesome bit of kit

well the weekend is nealy here so i guess its time to start laughing as i clean my car .. got wife permishion to do it all saturday to ..best not be raining

After reading this i might just have to invest in a pressure washer and a lance myself trouble is im the sort of person that needed it yesterday haha i cant be doing with this mail order stuff... must use it now!!!

After reading this i might just have to invest in a pressure washer and a lance myself trouble is im the sort of person that needed it yesterday haha i cant be doing with this mail order stuff... must use it now!!!

One of my customers has just done an excellent review and video so I'll get this up in the Juicy forum tomorrow, take a look it's worth the wait....and tbh we post out very quick as we know it's tough waiting for gadgets lol

One of my customers has just done an excellent review and video so I'll get this up in the Juicy forum tomorrow, take a look it's worth the wait....and tbh we post out very quick as we know it's tough waiting for gadgets lol

Ill take a look the only thing im going to stuggle with is the lance, do you know anywhere that can do it from the midlands? I really want it to snow on Saturday!!