S line half leather

Reaction score
I've got an 8p1 with half leather, with the middle insets being a whitish colour cloth. Trouble is it obviously gets dirty very quick and the cleaning foam i've used has left horrible watermarks. Does anyone know of any quick fixes, or is it buy a steam cleaner until i can afford full leather?

AutoBrite do a cleaner for Alcantara (which IIRC is what you get on Audi half leather seats).

Thanks mate, but i'm pretty sure it's not alcantara. It's a cloth material, but the top is almost woven and the stains seem stuck in the layer beneath. This is a pic of the same seats from google, i'll try and get some close ups of my actual seats tomorrow.
AUDI_INTERIOR_1.jpg

Someone must have the same seats. :think:

I used to have the same seats as you, I could not find anything that worked so I took mine to my local valet place and they would wash the seats and hoover them. They used to come up immaculate and he only used to charge me £10 for all the seats. Just leave the heaters on full for 30 minutes afterwards to dry them. Hope this helps.

We use a wetvax on the Cloth and leather car product's.

My own A4 1.9T S-Line Half Leather Seats
IMG_1645-1-1.jpg

those seats are full leather just so you know lol you can see the crease in the base of the seat that says its leather all day long , as colin said wetvax and some good leather cleaner will do the trick and also do as i do keep a seat cover on the seats lol

Good spot mate. Your Audi interior knowledge is obviously far superior to mine. Right colour though!

lol im a bit of a geek but i do see the inside of many many audi's you see and loads of other cars too I'm a detailer lol , yeah the white middle's on the s-line seats are not the best choice of colour to be fair a right mare to keep clean

Tell me about it. When I got it all I cared about was the v6 and quattro dragging the seats around! They do look nice when they're clean
though.