Scratch repair- Rochester Kent

Reaction score
The in-laws had their car door keyed a couple of months back, and being a mobility car its time to hand it back. Rather than lose any money on it they want to get the scratch painted. It's quite deep, into the base coat i think, so if anyone knows of anybody that could help in the Rochester area any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for the post mate, i might use that myself on some stone chips. But as for the in-laws I think i'll let them pay a professional. Any ideas on how much they should be looking to pay? It's about a 10" scratch, but just a dark grey colour.

depends mate....if they go through insurance....quite a bit but they may get a low end repaint of the panel for about £150 maybe less but your not guaranteed its gonna be any good....if I were to do something in dark grey and around 10inch long I would be looking at around £100 with a 90% invisible repair....obviously depending how dark it is....the darker the better as this shoves the percentage up a bit closer to 95+