Thought i would post this,
From reviews bought this wax, had a detail this weekend and come back with some amazing results.
I have used Autoglym, meguires etc - but recently moved to Chemical Guys for all items and i have been blown away by the detail and finish CG gives - well this was until Collinite 476s was applied.
I did the following to my B7
2. C Guys de - cleanser
3. C Guys Citrus Wash
3. Buff Dry with C Guys drying towel
4. Alloys cleaned with C Guys wheel cleaner.
5. 1 coat of C Guys Butter Wax ( wet look )
6. 2 coats of Collinite 476S wax
7. 1 x Dress of meguires tyre dresser.
Totally Blown away with results say's you get 50 plus applications with 476S - i shall treat weekly as the beading is truly awesome. please look at my garage for close up pics if you like - Jay