My New Car Detail

dzTT

Reaction score
I got myself a Audi A3 2.0Tdi Black Edition at the start of September so I got the car detailed yesterday by a friend when I was at work, been so busy that Ive not been able to give it a good clean since I got it at the start of september so thought it deserved something special, anyway here is his write up:

"Was asked by a friend of a friend well more work colleague at the local refinery to tidy up his new car he got in September this year.

Few before's

cardetailbefore4.jpg

cardetailbefore3.jpg

cardetailbefore2.jpg

cardetailbefore1.jpg

Wheels were scrubbed with Smart wheels

cardetailduring2.jpg

cardetailduring1.jpg

It was washed with Britemax shampoo, clayed, detarred and 2 layers of Collonite 845 on the bodywork, Nanolex glass sealant on the glass, Britemax metal twins on the exhaust and 1z vinyl gel on the trim.

Interior was hoovered, glass cleaned with Maxolen glass cleaner (highly rate it), plastics were cleaned with G101 dressed with Maxolen Blue Star, leather cleaned with Furniture clinic leather cleaner then protected with Furniture Clinic protection cream.

cardetailafter7.jpg

Then a final wipedown with Zaino Z6

cardetailafter6.jpg

cardetailafter5.jpg

cardetailafter4.jpg

cardetailafter3.jpg

cardetailafter2.jpg

cardetailafter1.jpg
"

Really pleased with how it has turned out just gotta try to keep it clean now :meeting:

Enjoy

Dazz

looks a good job your buddy did mate , good lucy trying to keep it clean esp over winter , winter doesn't help my OCD at all lol

: edited

Last edited:
Yeah its kinda already dirty haha was a bit wet today and the spray off the road has got it a bit dirty :(

i know man mines the same any plans for the A3 then?

Lower it a bit, only on springs this time. and try to space the wheels out a bit. Debadge and looking into remaps but i know there was some problems gettin the remaps done so ill need to wait and see for that one

Lookinh good, out of interest what % tints do you have on the back sides and rear? Cheers

That looks superb! I really like the BE A3's!