Polish

robthehungrymonkey

Reaction score
Ok, I have to admit I'm not the best person at cleaning my car. I hate doing it, and only really do it to keep the paint from being damaged. Have much more fun driving the thing. I still end up cleaning it every couple of weeks though (so I could be worse!)

Does anyone have any recommendations for a polish for removing some scratches, but can also be used for the whole car, and make it look all shiny?

Haven't bothered polishing/waxing at all through winter as where I live it gets dirty by the time i've got to work! So think it's feeling a bit neglected!

Mer is good, but consider Meguires Tech Wax as an alternative. I did the g/f's metallic black A3 with it and it gives it a really deep lustre, and a quick wash with a decent wash wax maintains it quite nicely. Cheers. Paul.

MeGuires Scratch X will do the job. The Meguires range is excellent. I used to be My AutoGlym but am now a Meguires convert.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ade

i deserted autoglym a year ago for meguires and its amazing stuff on a black or dark blue car, but im back to autoglym for my red and yellow audi's