whats the best wax to put on top of jet seal 109

vr6gordy

Reaction score
whats the best wax to put on top of jet seal 109 (this stuff is awesome ) dodo juice ??????

What colour's your car and what's your budget?

Purple haze pro is a quality wax and its only £35 a tub. Its for dark coloured cars too.

dodo juice supernatural hybrid mate not expensive off ebay sometimes comes with a free micro fibre towel too , gives awesome protection esp for winter coming up

do you need the jet seal also ? if so what dose it do and what dose the judo do ?

I was going to try supernatural hybrid x2 coats on top of Jetseal for winter prep...any love for that combination? Jen I seem to recall seeing this in another post? :)

Any idea where I can get some Jetseal 109.......coming up blank or out of stock in the places Ive tried. Im just about to set up a wee detailing business outside Edinburgh so just getting all the gear ready to rock n roll. Got a lot of advise and products form Al @ AMDetails. Top notch bloke and brilliant service.

Elite Car Care - excellent service also - internet based - can't go wrong with CG products

I was going to try supernatural hybrid x2 coats on top of Jetseal for winter prep...any love for that combination? Jen I seem to recall seeing this in another post? :)
Definitely a good option for winter :salute:

Any idea where I can get some Jetseal 109.......coming up blank or out of stock in the places Ive tried. Im just about to set up a wee detailing business outside Edinburgh so just getting all the gear ready to rock n roll. Got a lot of advise and products form Al @ AMDetails. Top notch bloke and brilliant service.

Chemical Guys Jetseal109 | Sealants | Juicy Detailing

CG jetseal is the dogs. I like to finish with poorboys natty paste, easy on/off smells good enough to eat....................... oh and lovely deep shine too....

has anyone seen that chemical guys speed armour ? its supposed to be jetseal with canooba ( cant spell)

I didn't bother waxing on top of Jetseal. After reading some detailing sites general consensus was it would remove some of the stark contrast of the synthetic sealant.

I'd assumed from that you either use sealant or wax.

I didn't bother waxing on top of Jetseal. After reading some detailing sites general consensus was it would remove some of the stark contrast of the synthetic sealant.

I'd assumed from that you either use sealant or wax.
I was reading this in one of the detailing threads earlier. Apparently the sealant helps the reflectivity where as a wax will give you more protection but less reflection. I'm using jetseal for the first time tomorrow instead of the normal dodo juice, so I'm going to try it on its own. First use of the snow foam too so I'll get some pics up.

Well its a persoanl thing I suppose, but I thought the shine looked deeper after a coat of wax on top of a pearlescent black paint (might just be wishful thinking after all that effort....)

Usually tends to be sealants that can have more durability because they are man made synthetic products. Waxes gives a deeper wet look where as sealants tend to be more glassy, clean look.