Sky InsuranceBadger5
    5th Gear

Status

Black leather restorer?

Spent today doing a good search on the web for some black leather restorer, found a few but unsure what I should really be using.

So what do you guys advise? I just want something to bring it all back to glory and no scratches and worn looking.

Thanks
    MODS - Custom Code phase 1, 007p DV, various powerflex bushes, EBC grooved and drilled - red stuff pads, N249 deletion. Badger5 V2 80mm TIP. Scorpion backbox + custom centre section, LCR front splitter, Jetex Fr-08001, R32 rear ARB, Forged IE rifle drilled rods, 20mm rear & 15mm front spacers.

TO DO - Coilovers, adjustable tie arms, DP/mani/decat, FMIC and new remap

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Actually restoring leather (taking out scratches etc) is quite a skilled process.

To make a really good improvement, cleaning it and feeding it will make a massive difference: we did this RS6 a while back and I think it's fair to say we improved the leather a bit.....Polished Bliss: RS6 MTM...

It was cleaned with Swissvax Leather Cleaner Forte: Swissvax Leather Cleaner Forte | Swissvax Car Care & Detailing Products then dressed/fed with Raceglaze Leather Balm: Raceglaze Leather Balm | Raceglaze Car Care & Detailing Products

Swissvax Leather Cleaner Forte, I'll be the first to admit, isn't the cheapest product on the market but it is outstanding. A very small amount goes a long way so that bottle should last longer than you own your car!

Raceglaze Leather Balm leaves a very matt, low-shine finish which really suits the leather in higher end cars such as Audis.

3rd Gear

Status
    Might want to look here

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/product..._cleaners.html

I bought the Mer cleaner as a result of this review, it's very good and left a nice matt finish

2nd Gear

Status
    Bear in mind our products are covered by a money-back guarantee: Returns Policy | Polished Bliss

5th Gear

Status
    that rs6 looked fantastic in the end...

im going to buy some of that raceglaze...i do have a leather cleaner, the autoglym leather cleaner.

will it stil do same job as that £38 quid swissvax? or is autoglym stuff utter rubbish? im yet to use it.

i did order some Gliptone GT11 leather conditioner as i see some good comments about it, but is yet to be delivered.
    MODS - Custom Code phase 1, 007p DV, various powerflex bushes, EBC grooved and drilled - red stuff pads, N249 deletion. Badger5 V2 80mm TIP. Scorpion backbox + custom centre section, LCR front splitter, Jetex Fr-08001, R32 rear ARB, Forged IE rifle drilled rods, 20mm rear & 15mm front spacers.

TO DO - Coilovers, adjustable tie arms, DP/mani/decat, FMIC and new remap

2nd Gear

Status
    Never tried the Auto Glym so have no idea how it performs.

The Raceglaze Kit would be a good option as you'll get the cleaner and balm: Raceglaze Leather Care Kit | Car Care Kit For Cleaning & Conditioning Leather