Whats the Best way to get a show room shine

k9audi

NITRO
Reaction score
This question has probably been answered so many times, The colour of my car is lava grey and am trying to get the deep shine from my car and have tried so many products but nothing seems to work :(

I basically need to know whats the best shampoo and wax i can use and useful tips on washing the car

A good starting point will be our advice guides: Car Care Advice | Detailing Advice | Polished Bliss in particular our wash guide: Safe Washing And Drying | Car Care Advice | Polished Bliss

For your car's colour, I wouldn't use a wax; you'll get a superior finish with a sealant and the kit I'd go with is the Blackfire Wet Diamond kit: Blackfire Wet Diamond Kit | Synthetic Car Paint Protection Kit This has a paint cleaner (Gloss Enhancing Polish) the sealant itself (All Finish Paint Protection) and spray sealant/top up (Deep Gloss Spray). The kit also includes all pads and towels.

This kit gives a reflective finish with good gloss and enhances the metallic in the paint really well. The water beading's good and durability good also.

As for shampoo, I'm happy to recommend Auto Finesse Lather: Auto Finesse Lather | Auto Finesse Car Care & Detailing Products It won't strip protection, is well lubricated when you wash and is great value as it has an excellent dilution rate.

You can be assured we've fully tested every single product we stock and we also offer a 30 day money back-type guarantee - as you've had poor experiences in the past, this should offer peace of mind.

If you'd like to double check anything or discuss before you buy, I'm happy to respond here, via email at enquiries@polishedbliss.co.uk or call us on 0845 454 0017

:)

Last edited:
Ill vouch for the blackfire.Makes the flakes pop and really does look wet.So wet that when im drying it off i get ****** flies landing on the roof thinking its a pond...not joking.