Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    3rd Gear

Status

Wolfs Nano clean and coat

I have a few questions regarding Wolfs Nano Clean and Coat that i have bought.

It def cleans and most def lays down a good protective layer but I dont find it washes off as easily as I am led to believe.
    This is the second time I have used it and this morning I sprayed it on all four wheels, went round and quickly agitated with detailing brush then tried to rinse off, but by then its too thick to just rinse. I have to use a mitt to help it along. I was under the impression you spray on, agitate and then simply rinse off with stream of water? The wheels were nice and cool when I did this but, I did realise that they were wet before I used the Wolfs as I had been round and rinsed the car the car prior to washing the boday. I wonder if it should be applied to dry wheels? and just wondering why it wont simply rinse off?
    Any ideas?
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypainter View Post
    I have a few questions regarding Wolfs Nano Clean and Coat that i have bought.

It def cleans and most def lays down a good protective layer but I dont find it washes off as easily as I am led to believe.
    This is the second time I have used it and this morning I sprayed it on all four wheels, went round and quickly agitated with detailing brush then tried to rinse off, but by then its too thick to just rinse. I have to use a mitt to help it along. I was under the impression you spray on, agitate and then simply rinse off with stream of water? The wheels were nice and cool when I did this but, I did realise that they were wet before I used the Wolfs as I had been round and rinsed the car the car prior to washing the boday. I wonder if it should be applied to dry wheels? and just wondering why it wont simply rinse off?
    Any ideas?
    Clean & Coat shouldn't be applied to 4 wheels at a time; it's more like a conventional wheel cleaner so just do one wheel at a time.

Rinse first with the pressure washer, apply Clean & Coat, agitate, then rinse then do the next wheel.

Decon Gel needs a dwell time of at least 15 minutes but Clean & Coat shouldn't be left to dry.

Wolf's Chemicals Nano Wheel Cleaner (Clean & Coat) | Wolf's Chemicals Car Care & Detailing Products

3rd Gear

Status
    Aaaah, Thats what it was, I had been doing a little reading prior to buying it, and i think i got muddled with the decon gel. Will do one wheel at a time next weekend! Thanks Jon!
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypainter View Post
    Aaaah, Thats what it was, I had been doing a little reading prior to buying it, and i think i got muddled with the decon gel. Will do one wheel at a time next weekend! Thanks John!
    That should solve the problem! It leaves some good protection behind, not like a dedicated nano wheel sealant but decent nevertheless. Cleaning power's not bad either.