Optimax Idea.....Please Read If You Shell Optimax.

shagga

Reaction score
Seems to me that a vast percentage of this forums users fill their beloved mota's with Shell Optimax..?
Any chance of having a forum devoted to the whereabouts of the sites as there's nothing more frustrating than going on a journey and having to plan your routes around Shell..!
Each of us can just post site details and one of the loverly admin guys could put links to the sites with map, address, phone number etc. Saves having to hunt around Shells naff site for hours.

Jeez I'm brilliant.....(And open to a slating now). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Thanks Scotty,
You're the 5th 'Genius' who submitted that link.

You should feel proud........no Godlike.

The ps is useful.

The pps not so useful

Cheers anyway.

How do you download POI? can you do that with Nav+ or do you mean PDA?

Mike.

[ QUOTE ]
How about just clicking this link?

Shell Station Locator (with Optimax option)

If you're brilliant, what does that make me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

p.s. If you phone Shell they'll send you a map with them all in

p.p.s. If you've got satnav them you can download the POI for Shell stations.

[/ QUOTE ]

the POI download only has Shell site.. not shell optimax... although i guess most shell stations now sell optimax anyway.

good call.. looks like a good plugin for tomtom3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jedi the poiplace site has both shell and shell optimax.

Which site are you using to download poi's? I used to use the one on pocketgps but didn't find it that good. Have a look on http://poiplace.oabsoftware.nl/index.php

This site has loads of poi's and works with tomtom3 and checkpoint. You can also upload new camera's, petrol stations if they are not on the map.

Give it a try, I've been using it for about 6 months now and its great!

Rich.