Its not only good things and buses that come in 3's!!! :)

IanL-RS3

Reaction score
This made me laugh this morning - should've made me cry....but its kinda comedy if you think of my 9 years trouble free and now in 2 months this.....

Just to proves its not only good things and buses that come in 3's

1) Had chrome mirrors nicked a month ago (first albeit involuntary part of deblinging!)
2) Had ariel cut off last week - belt buckly scratch on boot where they've scretched up to cut it.
but best of all.....get up this morning..look out window...cars still there..mirrors intact..the bit of the ariel that is still left so...all is good. I get to my car AND...
3) A cat has run all over my car!! Not only did it leave nice muddy paw prints... its actually put some really nasty scratches on there!

You know its time to move when the cats start attacking your car!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am now looking forward to a week of event free driving please (that's to whoever is in charge of such things!)

Hmmm.. ****** chav cats, get every where. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Seriously though, why do ignorant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif have to attack, steal and ruin our stuff all the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif time.

Unlucky mate! hopefully thats all your bad luck used up now!

Ian maybe you want to set up a temporary camera overlooking your car sounds to me like you are being targeted mate.....not by the cat though. Maybe try and get some evidence which you can happily hand over to the fuzz!

http://www.flyonthewall.uk.com/

Some of the stuff on here looks quite interesting maybe a little on the pricey side though....but when you think of the cost it could save you as you have evidence then its invaluable. There are loads on the net just search google /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

i was hoping all the IT geeks on here (the early adopters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) would have an opinion.

i know when i was in the IT world librettos, GPS etc were all in our office way ahead of pretty much anywhere else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh, and when you find the culprit, shoot em.

The cat I mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Ian, I had a problem with cats on my last car, (one ripped into a bird using my roof as a cutting board) I used an old wives tale of putting down orange peel, worked for a short spell, but may be an idea to watch where you park. i.e. leave away from walls, fences, ect. usually they only use your car as a method of getting up to a higher place. Some cats will tend to sit on the bonnet for a heat. I don't know which method I used has worked all I know is they don't seem to go near my car now.
What kind of polish do you use? I always used Auto Glym on my last car but have now changed to Meguire's. It may even be something to do with the sent of the polish.