Interiorr detailing

MurdochA3

Reaction score
Ive got the dark blue interior in my A3 which looks as though (for some reason) its been polished by the dealer i bought it from. Its left some white powder type stuff in the cracks etc. Is there any specific products out there that can be used for blue interiors or shall i just the use the bog standard dashboard wipes.

Cheers

you're best off picking up an All Purpose Cleaner (APC) and diluting it down yourself. Spraying on to a microfibre cloth before wiping over any soiling, dirt etc

RE the powder in the cracks, pick up a long bristled brush or two.. don't forget cocktail sticks (they can be very handy)

Some useful links:

Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner | Great Value Multi-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate

Wolf's Chemicals Interior APC (The Insider) | Low Cost Multi-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate

Meguiar's Slide Lock Detail Brush | Multi-Purpose Detailing Brush

Meguiar's Triple Duty Detailing Brush | Multi-Purpose Detailing Brush

Ive got the dark blue interior in my A3 which looks as though (for some reason) its been polished by the dealer i bought it from. Its left some white powder type stuff in the cracks etc. Is there any specific products out there that can be used for blue interiors or shall i just the use the bog standard dashboard wipes.

Cheers
put what you can in a bag and sell it lmfao only joking mate as jim said some apc will do the trick but make sure you dilute it otherwise you could stain/bleach the dash if its too strong