BLACKFIRE Deep Gloss Spray Sealant

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there an equivalent to this fine bit of kit ?

Zaino Z6, too (but not so much of a sealant like Z8 - more of a gloss enhance/QD)

If you're applying the product over any of the Blackfire products, you need to stick with Deep Gloss Spray.

The polymer type in Blackfire All Finish Paint Protection and Midnight Sun Paste Wax will try to repel any other polymer type which will cause streaking.

I am 99% sure the Zaino will not bond to either Blackfire Sealant or Wax.

Well,it's on the way so I'll find out.
PB is out of stock of the item.

I use Blackfire products on my noggy and it really does give off a very glossy, deep look. I been using Megs Ultimate Detailer over Blackfire polish and sealant. Once that runs out il be getting the Blackfire spray so feedback your results once used Voorhees.

If you're after a sealant on it's own, I mean not to put on top of another product, I couldn't recommend the werkstat acrylic kit highly enough. I applied it last year and have topped up with the glos QD 4 - 5 times since then and water still beads as good as when it was first done. I also use the werkstat body shampoo, good stuff.

Well,it's on the way so I'll find out.
PB is out of stock of the item.

It'll be back in stock tomorrow.....

With the Zaino, try a test area (maybe somewhere you won't notice it too much if it goes wrong) and check for smearing and/or bonding issues.

If you're after a sealant on it's own, I mean not to put on top of another product, I couldn't recommend the werkstat acrylic kit highly enough. I applied it last year and have topped up with the glos QD 4 - 5 times since then and water still beads as good as when it was first done. I also use the werkstat body shampoo, good stuff.

The Acrylic kit is still one of my favourite systems to use; I think it looks awesome on just about any colour apart from solid reds and yellows etc.