Pad choice? Help please

S3 Paul

Reaction score
Im still quite new to the machine pollishing side of things and could do with a couple of new pads i think...
So far im using megs Speed Glaze, Dodo lime prime and an Auto Bright glaze,
( I could realy do with a slightly more agressive product too if somebody could help me there too )

Pads wise i have 2 Dodo waffle pads ( one orange one red ) A large yellow Megs pad and a small dodo polishing "spot " pad,

Working on either my S3 and a Mk1 golf soft top i realised that these combo's dont always give the best results...
Can anybody help me with some new product selection please?
Im using a Dodo Juice DA ,

Thanks
Paul.

I'm not familiar with the Dodo products as we don't stock them, but for correction work on an Audi, I'd use Menzerna RD3.02 for correction: Menzerna Power Finish (RD3.02) | Menzerna Car Care & Detailing Products with a Lake Country Hydro tech pad: Lake Country 140 mm Hydro-Tech Pads | Lake Country Car Care & Detailing Products Cyan (cutting)

To refine, I'd use Menzerna 85RE Menzerna Super Finish (85RE) | Menzerna Car Care & Detailing Products with a Crimson Hydro tech pad.

The Hydro Techs are the newest addition to the Lake Country pad range and use a different type of foam which offers more cut/bite whilst still remaining quite pliable and more user friendly.

The pads also come in a smaller size: Lake Country 100 mm Hydro-Tech Pads | Lake Country Car Care & Detailing Products

:)