Favourite glass cleaner?

StateOfPlay

Reaction score
Mine is Windolene cream, the pink stuff.

Every over cleaner leaves smears, even though they say smear free.

crystal clear from AS, itsan aerosol so evaporates, cleaned my windows and no hint of smearing at all

What's the best way to clean glass? I usually just wash it and then clean it with AG Glass Cleaner (not the Fast Glass) which works OK but I'm always left wondering whether glass should be treated in the same way as the body panels (ie. decontaminate, polish, protect). Any advice?

you dont have to but i recommend clayin the windows also to remove anything that is on them. then just clean with a glass cleaner of your choice

Megs - the concentrated detailer US gallon version. It's the stuff...

my autoglym glass cleaner leaves smears if theres any hint of sunlight on the glass i sometimes use white vinegar and hot water as this cleans the glass well and leaves no smears

AG fast glass is good, but recently finished the bottle so thought i would try the megs nxt gen glass cleaner. Its not very good. You have to work very hard to get all the smears out! Swithed back to IPA and fast glass i will.

I will try the 3m as I cannot source pink windolene anymore, they only do a spray in the shops now.

News Paper And White Vineger,Only Joking But my Dear Ole Mum Swears By It.I Use Auto Glym Fast Glass In Winter/3M is Good And Meguiars NXT..And Remember Always Clean Glass Out Of Direct Sunlight Or Its Twice As Hard:arco: