Purple Bird Shiz scuffed the S4's Paint!

cobraBLACK

Chocolate? It's doo-doo, baby!
Reaction score
I'm assuming it had been eating fruit.

I cleaned it off the S4 as soon as I saw it (it was hard by then) but it scratched my paint as I wiped it off.

I'm left with a hand-sized, swirly scuff on the rear quarter panel but detailing isn't my thing.

I'm near Southampton so can anyone recommend someone in southern Hampshire to take of it and a couple of other spots?

get some lime prime on it and see what that will do first, unless anyone on here is handy with a rotary or DA and lives close to you

So Lime Prime goes on and then you wax it? You've overestimated my desire to spend my own time on it!

I don't really have the time for all that business so I was gonna try and someone to do it for me.

lime prime then wax wont take long i did whole wash clay paint clean pre wax sealent in 4 hours on my car plus it cost me nothing other than the stuff i had which i bought that week and will last me a good year or 2

4 hours?!

I spend 30 mins washing mine every (other) week, more if I have to hoover/dust the interior.

I'm definitely not a detailer but I like the flat Goodwood Green to look deep and clean.

I'm happy to pay someone to fix the scuffing for me if it saves that kind of time.

You could have rectified it in the time it's taken you telling us all how little time you have to spend on it!