dashboard and trim shine audi b7

cwuk2001

Reaction score
i have a audi b7 and the interior plastics n dash look a little dull ive used a fair few products but havent accheived the gfinish i want... what do you guys use? i want it to be really glossy and shiny...

regards chris

i have a audi b7 and the interior plastics n dash look a little dull ive used a fair few products but havent accheived the gfinish i want... what do you guys use? i want it to be really glossy and shiny...

regards chris
I use Werkstat Satin Prot, good results!

not that many people like shiny dash's nowadays but the werkstat satin prot is good stuff, in my opinion audi dash's look better matt but thats just my opinion

the mat finish just makes me think the car looks old and dull :( lol great stuff ill try some of that :)

your choice i suppose, in work we have even stopped buy silicon spray because not many people like the shiny dash anymore

Autosmart Finish is a great product, use it neat for a glossy finish or dilute it down to the sort of finish you want, bit of trial and error at first but once you've found your perfect dilution your well away.