Insurance for ex company car drivers

get previous company who you did your driving with to get their insurance to write you a letter to agree that u had so many years etc with them without any accidents or damages.

then it doesnt matter who u go with as u have proof of so many years no claims.. etc..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Eeef, try the AA.

I used them after moving from a company car to my own and they gave me the full 4 years of driving company car as no claims providing my employer produced a letter stating that I wasn't involved in any accidents.

Also, iwas entitled to other discounts such as applying online, taking it out before a certain period. The final premium was unbeleivably good in the end.

excellent, thanks for that. I'm gonna get my loan through them as well as they're doing 5.8% at the moment and you can take a 3 month payment holiday :)

I used directline and they said they are happy for me to get a letter from the fleet administrator at my previous company saying I had made no claims during my tenure there. Funny that given the company had merged with another just before I left and the new administrator admitted she had no visibility of any previous claims made! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif