Solar Orange Products

S3 BUH

Reaction score
can anyone sugest some good detailing products for a solar orange S3 i used to get my car valented once a month but its so expensive now and i would rather do it myself so im starting from scrath and will need all the goodies. my new car already has auto glym life time shine on it.

i use dodo juice orange crush wax on my own car its good for warm colours like red/orange and yellow really good stuff to be fair easy to use and outstanding glossy shine , there are so other many good waxes and polishes on the market autoglym is way behind when it comes to product design , meguairs stuff is very good too

have had a look though all the meguairs stuff went a bit mad ordered £200 worth of gear of ebay but i think ive got the lot and a 250ml tub of the dodo juice was £28 not to bad how long do you recon a tub will last me ?

dodo juice is amazing stuff to be fair if you use a foam applicator then it goes a very very long was indeed i bought a pannel pot off ebay (30ml pot) and ive done my car 3 times already and ive only used about a third of it less is more when i comes to wax if you put on a good few thin layers it goes a long way plus it gives a much better shine , little tip when your doing the wax leave it on the car for 20 ish mins then take it off then wait an hour ish then put on another coat , you can put as many coats on as you like i put on 3 coats and the shine was breath taking have a look at my thread (my car is getting detailed) see for your self whats the shine is like mate , hope this helps matey
regards
fran