Keeping Interior Clean! A3

Farhan

Reaction score
Right all need a bit of a hand here, wanted to give the A3 a full clean up and i had a look at the dash! Its a very matt weird finish (This is on the 8P)

How do you guys clean it as i was using a damp microfibre and the cloth was just not rubbing well against the dash. It was like the microfibres in the cloth were sticking to the dash.

Also does anyone use any dash shine or anything on theres? I want to keep it a nice matt finish but i am lost on what products to use or should i just keep it clean and leave its natural finish.

What do you guys use for leather care? I want to clean up my leathers soon and protect them, I was leaning towards the gliptone products and just wanted to know how to clean them. Is it safe to use those leather (nail) brushes on the leather?

Right all need a bit of a hand here, wanted to give the A3 a full clean up and i had a look at the dash! Its a very matt weird finish (This is on the 8P)

How do you guys clean it as i was using a damp microfibre and the cloth was just not rubbing well against the dash. It was like the microfibres in the cloth were sticking to the dash.

Also does anyone use any dash shine or anything on theres? I want to keep it a nice matt finish but i am lost on what products to use or should i just keep it clean and leave its natural finish.

What do you guys use for leather care? I want to clean up my leathers soon and protect them, I was leaning towards the gliptone products and just wanted to know how to clean them. Is it safe to use those leather (nail) brushes on the leather?
Microfibre cloth is good to get rid of the dust, then to protect it used Werkstat Satin Prot, use a applicator pad to apply. That gives it a nice new finish.

For the leather I use Raceglaze leather balm, seems to be a good product

I use poorboys natural look, applied with a megs soft foam applicator! Lovely matte finish, lovely smell, job done

there is so many different good products on the market today its hard to choose a good one try a few out and see which one works best for you/your car

Thanks all for your recommendations, i bought some matt wipes today from asda so will use those here and there. Will be ordering the poorboys natural dressing when i put another big detailing order in. Will let you all know how i get on :)

You wanna get some MF cloths and APC for the interior :wub:

Ah the APC is on my list for sure! I went Microfibre cloth happy and have ended up with about 40 Cloths. So APC is safe to use on the dash area?

Just agitate it with a detailing brush etc and wipe off, Then apply a dressing.