EM TuningChris Nott
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White - Detailed

  1. #1
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181

    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White - Detailed

    Hi all,

    Over the weekend (slight delay I know) I performed my first ever detail to my Audi A3, Black Edition. I must admit, it's hard work and time consuming although I'm fairly sure with time I will get quicker.

    I've been searching this part of the forum since joining as I've always looked after cars but not to this extent. It has come in handy to learn procedures and helped me choose certain products to help solve certain problems.

    I must say I'm amazed by some of the work and would love to get to that standard but following my attempts I don't think it'll happen, but i'll give it a go.

    Anyway, less of the boring stuff and onto the products that I used to perform the detail:

    PA Foam Lance powered by the Karcher K3.540 using Meguiar's Hyper Wash
    R222 Wheel Cleaner (Gel)
    Meguiar's Microfibre Wash Mitt
    Carpro Iron X (This product in unbelievable)
    Autosmart Tardis
    2BM using Blackfire Gloss Shampoo & Conditioner
    Easirider Lambswool Wash Mitt
    PB Luxury Drying Towel
    Menzerna 203S
    3M High Performance Masking Tape
    Blackfire Midnight Sun Paste Wax
    PB Luxury Buffing Towel
    Poorboy's Wheel Sealant
    3M Tyre Restorer
    Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision ll
    Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner
    Briliant Chrome & Hot Environment Polish
    Blackfire All Metal Sealant
    Raceglaze Colour Enhance Trim Dressing
    Various microfibre clothes, applicator pads

    Here are the photographs following this weekends hard work. I have no before photographs as the car was fairly clean due to my OCD and have no photographs during the work as I was in the zone. The photographs are all over the place but you'll get the idea.

    Enough of the talking, here we go:















































    And finally, my sister making a complete tool out of herself in her not so white Ford KA



    As always comments are welcome but take it easy on me, this was my first detail.

    Thanks

    James


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181

    I hate seagulls!

    Just as I finished writing this report my sister walked in through the door and kindly informed me that the local seagulls have attacked my car following their curry last night:







    Following a quick blast from the Karcher all is good and clean again.

    James


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  4. #3
    glasgowaudi's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    268
    Haha never fails to happen to me mate, must admit sincce I've had my white s3 it's never. When I had a black golf gti it got **** on every 20mins!

    Detail: I take it you never used a buff or anything as the car should only need a good wax/sealant. Looks a good job anyway, I could never have a brand new car, I would have ultra OCD lol, I wouldn't even want to drive it!

  5. #4
    DaveyB's Avatar
    No misfires.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    268
    Autoglym bird dropping wipes

    Especially handy if your not at home to get all the gear back out!

    Good job btw.
    07' S3 8P2 Phantom Black Pearl

    91' Mercedes 300SL R129 Pearl Grey

  6. #5
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    good job dude looks good , that happens to me ALL the time its so annoying one of the bad things about having a shiny car seagulls love to ****e on it i would love to take a to them lol
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  7. #6
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    84
    Nice, lovely car!!! Yeah bird **** shud be illegal or the bird should get pen points and after 12 points their arses get sown up lol

  8. #7
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,810
    lovely looking car there.
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour



  9. #8
    N8
    N8's Avatar
    Kowalski Details

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salford, Manchester
    Posts
    17,113

    My Social Networking

    Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Lovely dude


    "Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

    Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

  10. #9
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Kealey View Post
    Nice, lovely car!!! Yeah bird **** shud be illegal or the bird should get pen points and after 12 points their arses get sown up lol
    lmfao yeah i agree with that lol
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  11. #10
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Thanks for all the nice comments guys, do appreciate it. Going to give it another clean on Sunday and treat it to another coat of wax, the beading is awesome


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  12. #11
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis Edition View Post
    Thanks for all the nice comments guys, do appreciate it. Going to give it another clean on Sunday and treat it to another coat of wax, the beading is awesome
    what wax did you use bud ?
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  13. #12
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    what wax did you use bud ?
    Blackfire Midnight Sun Paste Wax, it's good stuff


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  14. #13
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    good stuff mate i used dodo juice on mine and its holding up really well awesome beading when it rains
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  15. #14
    Farhan's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    West London
    Posts
    1,228
    looks so nice! x2 on the AG bird dropping wipes very handy
    2008 A3 1.8TFSI 3 Door S Line - Lava Grey - Bose - Bluetooth - S Line Full Black Leather - Aux - Comfort Pack - Coming Home Lights - Storage Pack - Cruise Control - Ambient Interior Light - Footwell Lights - Audi IPhone 4 Cradle - Leather Armrest - BE Rear - MY09 Rear Lights - S3 Pedals - S3 Vents - BBS RS866 - Bi Xenons - Bluefin Stage 1 - K&N 57S Intake - Rev D Valve - Powerflex Dogbone Insert & Gear Box Mount


  16. #15
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    +3 on the wipes
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  17. #16
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Cleaned her again today, took about 10 minutes. It's so much easier once protected! Was going to lay a new layer of wax down but didn't have time, will happen next weekend though.

    It just proves that once protected it's easy to clean there after!


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  18. #17
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Great work!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis Edition View Post
    Cleaned her again today, took about 10 minutes. It's so much easier once protected! Was going to lay a new layer of wax down but didn't have time, will happen next weekend though.

    It just proves that once protected it's easy to clean there after!
    Totally Agree!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  19. #18
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis Edition View Post
    Cleaned her again today, took about 10 minutes. It's so much easier once protected! Was going to lay a new layer of wax down but didn't have time, will happen next weekend though.

    It just proves that once protected it's easy to clean there after!
    glad to hear mate , yeah thats so true mate i doesnt take me long to wash my car now the dirt doesnt seam to stick to the paint like it used to
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  20. #19
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    glad to hear mate , yeah thats so true mate i doesnt take me long to wash my car now the dirt doesnt seam to stick to the paint like it used to
    Dead flies, what flies? Piece of cake


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  21. #20
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis Edition View Post
    Dead flies, what flies? Piece of cake
    yeah init mate so much easyer to clean now
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  22. #21
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Gave mine another much deserved clean today, managed to seal my windows but yet to see the results.

    Will post them when I get some beading


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  23. #22
    Audi-Power's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    82
    amazing - love it.

    i have same issue with birds as well it gets me angry

  24. #23
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi-Power View Post
    amazing - love it.

    i have same issue with birds as well it gets me angry
    Cheers mate, appreciate the comments!


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  25. #24
    HUgradar's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Blackburn
    Posts
    35
    Ive got the Same car Same Spec by the looks of it
    ACE!

  26. #25
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by HUgradar View Post
    Ive got the Same car Same Spec by the looks of it
    ACE!
    I hope it's being looked after then!

    Great car, good choice


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  27. #26
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181

    Fresh

    Gave the car a little fresh up the other day before a photo shoot with Ash (Ash_B), here's a few photographs:















    Comments welcome!


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  28. #27
    S4twiggy's Avatar
    Fully Certified Detailer!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    1,811
    looking fresh.

    hopefully you can turn up to one of the south wales meets now and show us the car in person, not seen ash in ages either

  29. #28
    weela89's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    55
    Stunning car, good to see it so well looked after

    Keep up the high maintenance!


    - Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI - Mauritius Blue - Full Leather -

    - Lasting Impressions Detailing - matthewwheeler1989@sky.com for details -

  30. #29
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by S4twiggy View Post
    looking fresh.

    hopefully you can turn up to one of the south wales meets now and show us the car in person, not seen ash in ages either
    I will try, normally busy on the weekends though


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  31. #30
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by weela89 View Post
    Stunning car, good to see it so well looked after

    Keep up the high maintenance!
    Thanks for the kind words, I will always look after my pride 'n' joy!


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  32. #31
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis Edition View Post
    I will try, normally busy on the weekends though
    try harder lmfao , it would be cool to finally meet you sometime not just seeing you on passing alot lol
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  33. #32
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    try harder lmfao , it would be cool to finally meet you sometime not just seeing you on passing alot lol
    I will make more of an effort dude, will have to be done!


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  34. #33
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis Edition View Post
    I will make more of an effort dude, will have to be done!
    haha good man 24th of july i just posted that date in the south wales meet section you good for then plenty of notice after all , i know we all have loads of car shows coming up so not 100% sure when everyone is free but i dont think there is any shows on the 24th of july
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!


  35. #34
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3
    Hi All,

    Bit of a latecomer to this thread, I've only just registered and have a question about your car spec.

    We've got a new A3 coming in the next couple of weeks to replace my wife's written off A3 S-Line 1.6TDi, it's a 2.0TDi 170 Black Edition, and my question relates to the pedals. I can see in one of your images here that your car appears to have the S3 chrome pedals, are they standard on the Black Edition or have you retro-fitted them? They look really good so I'm hoping you'll say they are standard but if not I think I'll try to retro-fit them myself, albeit ours is going to be an S tronic so I'll only need the two!
    MY11 Audi A3 2.0TDi 170 Black Edition | Ibis White - Coming Soon!

    S tronic| Technology Pack | Comfort Pack | Heated Front Seats | Folding Mirrors

    MY08 Audi A4 Cabriolet 2.0TDi Sport | Phantom Black

    18" Alloys | BOSE Sound | RNS -E (Retro-fit) | Vienna Leather (Wine Red) | Accoustic Hood | | iPod Integration | Accoustic Parking | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    MY10 Audi A3 1.6TDi S-Line | Lava Grey - Gone but not forgotten (Written Off)

    Bluetooth Interface | Accoustic Parking

  36. #35
    Byro's Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bishops Castle, Shropshire
    Posts
    7
    Lovely looking car dude. My brother does detailing work as his 2nd job so i know the time and effort it takes to make them look good!! If you need any help or pointers (not that you do) then let me know and i'll send you the link to his website. (trying not to promote there)

    Byro

  37. #36
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by timhoward View Post
    Hi All,

    Bit of a latecomer to this thread, I've only just registered and have a question about your car spec.

    We've got a new A3 coming in the next couple of weeks to replace my wife's written off A3 S-Line 1.6TDi, it's a 2.0TDi 170 Black Edition, and my question relates to the pedals. I can see in one of your images here that your car appears to have the S3 chrome pedals, are they standard on the Black Edition or have you retro-fitted them? They look really good so I'm hoping you'll say they are standard but if not I think I'll try to retro-fit them myself, albeit ours is going to be an S tronic so I'll only need the two!
    It's bad news I'm afraid, they are retro fitted but it only takes 5 minutes and not that expensive. Think it's worth every penny for £100, makes the interior look that little more special.

    Looks like you have a great spec car (similar to mine) on its way, enjoy every minute of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Byro View Post
    Lovely looking car dude. My brother does detailing work as his 2nd job so i know the time and effort it takes to make them look good!! If you need any help or pointers (not that you do) then let me know and i'll send you the link to his website. (trying not to promote there)

    Byro
    Thanks for the kind comments. It does take time and effort but every minute is worth it, having said that.... It hasn't been cleaned for about 3 weeks **slapped wrist**


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  38. #37
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis Edition View Post
    It's bad news I'm afraid, they are retro fitted but it only takes 5 minutes and not that expensive. Think it's worth every penny for £100, makes the interior look that little more special.

    Looks like you have a great spec car (similar to mine) on its way, enjoy every minute of it.
    Thanks for the response, especially as I realised after I had posted that the question had probably been asked before!

    Found some for just over £100 but I'll shop around a bit once the car is delivered as they do look really nice, and sounds like a fairly simple job to do, I don't want to hack at the car too much, and sadly there is no way my wife will let me lower it!!

    I'm thinking that I might get away with a tuning box on it or a Revo flash or something, and then she can inherit my A4 Cabriolet, well for the 11 months of the year that we don't get much sun anyway (hope she doesn't see this!)

    Your car looks amazing, both in these photos but also the excellent 'photo shoot'. It's so nice to find a motor that will look pretty much identical, it's given me the reassurance that I won't be upset with the spec (as we pretty much had to pick from a list of cars ready for delivery in the UK as we couldn't wait for a factory order).

    I can't wait, doing the finance paperwork tomorrow and going to see how quickly we can take delivery! Just hoping the S tronic mated to the 170bhp diesel feels quick. Would have loved the 2.0TFSi but couldn't justify running it over the wifes 50 mile commute to work just for me to have a blast at weekends!

    Look forward to seeing your mods build up, even though it will leave me wanting as yours gets better and better, though I have to say I think it looks beautiful already!
    MY11 Audi A3 2.0TDi 170 Black Edition | Ibis White - Coming Soon!

    S tronic| Technology Pack | Comfort Pack | Heated Front Seats | Folding Mirrors

    MY08 Audi A4 Cabriolet 2.0TDi Sport | Phantom Black

    18" Alloys | BOSE Sound | RNS -E (Retro-fit) | Vienna Leather (Wine Red) | Accoustic Hood | | iPod Integration | Accoustic Parking | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    MY10 Audi A3 1.6TDi S-Line | Lava Grey - Gone but not forgotten (Written Off)

    Bluetooth Interface | Accoustic Parking

  39. #38
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by timhoward View Post
    Thanks for the response, especially as I realised after I had posted that the question had probably been asked before!

    Found some for just over £100 but I'll shop around a bit once the car is delivered as they do look really nice, and sounds like a fairly simple job to do, I don't want to hack at the car too much, and sadly there is no way my wife will let me lower it!!

    I'm thinking that I might get away with a tuning box on it or a Revo flash or something, and then she can inherit my A4 Cabriolet, well for the 11 months of the year that we don't get much sun anyway (hope she doesn't see this!)

    Your car looks amazing, both in these photos but also the excellent 'photo shoot'. It's so nice to find a motor that will look pretty much identical, it's given me the reassurance that I won't be upset with the spec (as we pretty much had to pick from a list of cars ready for delivery in the UK as we couldn't wait for a factory order).

    I can't wait, doing the finance paperwork tomorrow and going to see how quickly we can take delivery! Just hoping the S tronic mated to the 170bhp diesel feels quick. Would have loved the 2.0TFSi but couldn't justify running it over the wifes 50 mile commute to work just for me to have a blast at weekends!

    Look forward to seeing your mods build up, even though it will leave me wanting as yours gets better and better, though I have to say I think it looks beautiful already!
    It's ok to ask a question, that's what forums are all about.

    I think mine came in for around £109 all in from eBay, there's currently a used set on there for £59

    Audi S3 pedals

    I won't be doing much myself, just a few bits 'n' bobs here and there, check out my link found in my signature to my build thread, otherwise it can be found in the 8P section.

    You won't be upset with the spec, I can assure you. The little updates found in the MY11 car are special and make it that little bit better, you will enjoy it, i'll put my neck on the line and say you won't be disappointed. I had the same feelings myself, I suppose you panic when you spend a small fortune on a car, it's natural I guess.

    Thanks for the kind words though, it means allot!

    I agree, it is a thing of beauty now but there are things that will improve it, you'll see my plans in the build thread if you have a quick read.

    Thanks

    James

    PS Check your spelling in (Wine Nappa....), it keeps catching my eye as I reply and it's doing my head in haha


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  40. #39
    Cruiser89's Avatar
    Advanced In Car Technologies

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset
    Posts
    1,397

    My Social Networking

    Follow Cruiser89 On Twitter Add Cruiser89 on Facebook Visit Cruiser89's Youtube Channel Visit Cruiser89's Instagram Channel
    These pictures make me want my new black edition even more!!

  41. #40
    Jimmeh's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,426

    My Social Networking

    Add Jimmeh on Facebook
    Look good mate - real nice car, too!
    Audi A4 Avant 1.9TDi 130 Quattro Sport.
    WhiteDetails.co.uk - Facebook? Follow me!

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO